Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

Watch out for Luinor he’s a fraud just traded with him and he never replied back lol

I have 2 XBL 14 Day codes if anyone wants to trade me for them. You cannot use these codes if you already have an account!

I want Anya Stroud or Alex Brand

I agree Luinor is a SCAMMER

Just remember he will be back tomorrow with a new account dont trade with someone with a day old account

I can also pickup Young Marcus and the Lambent Weapon skin from Gamestop if anyone wants to trade me for those. I just don’t want to have to preorder through the MS store :anguished:

i have 3 alex’s atm to trade

Would you be willing to trade any of those for a 14 Day XBL code, Lambent Weapon Skin, or Young Marcus?

http://puu.sh/2juKo
You are a dumb ****, there is your proof. If any members of staff would like the code that is censored out at the last part of the message, I will gladly give it to show you I haven’t redeemed. I already have a cobweb skin and asked to trade your Baird skin.

i have marcus wanna trade for alex?

And you’re just as ****ing stupid, because I refuse to go first when you are saying “Oh my god, I swear I won’t scam you” that makes me a scammer. Jog on, ******.

I offered to go to Xbox Live or Twitter or anywhere where two honest people can trade and you would not… Alarm Bells You give this site a bed name… And watch out for new accounts new name same con artist.

i have a 1month xbl code looking for a neon skin and jungle thi and lipton skinpack also have 2 48hour codes

i have 1month XBL code im lookin for neonskin jungle thi and briskskin also have 2 48hour codes

I have lots of codes email me for more info : ralston-1@hotmail.co.uk

Wanna useless paintball or web in exchange? :laughing:

I refused to give you my XBL because I know for a fact that people on here are as ******ed as RedEther. Sends me the wrong ****ing code and claims that I scam him when I didn’t even redeem the code and then he reports me. Good ****ing job.

If you have a phone follow this steps to get jungle tai for multiplayer first text to 87963 and put in the word GAME then it will send u a message saying to give your email then put your email then it should say if u won or lose wait a few minutes then check your email then the code will be there and going to say baird skin ignore that and redownload it then it should say jungle tai skin for multiplayer it worked for me!! :thumbsup:

I have to trade:
[b]- Young Dom

• Young Marcus
  • Lambent skin[/b]
  • Emergence Era Baird
  • Cobweb skin
  • Paintball skin

I want:
- Alex Brand

• Big Game skin

Please PM me to sort out a trade.

I would like to complete trades using eBay as it is more secure than over emails.

Dude I sent your ****, Now send me mine that is all.

I have CobWeb and Paintball weapon skins, and would both give away for a Anya code!

Alright I’m getting sick and ****ing tired of all these new ****ing account scamming eachother. Use a middle man or don’t complain period.