Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

You told me you traded before but your acount is brand new I still believe you were trying to con me :stuck_out_tongue:

Listen, RedEther you’re in the wrong because you sent Luinor the wrong type of code he asked to trade for. He clearly asked for a baird code, and would trade his anya code for it, you sent him the wrong one and it isn’t even what he asked for, plus he already has it. I just talked with him and I didn’t want to go first and neither did he, so he offered to redeem the code on his xbox and take a picture that it was legit. Unfortunately, he traded his dom code to his friend he actually knows for the anya one, but the anya doesn’t work, either it just isn’t gonna work, his friend ripped him off, or it won’t be validated until the game’s release (happens often with preorder codes, did it to me when i got max payne 3) at midnight launch.

everyone needs to chill, he has good intentions and wanted to trade, wasn’t gonna rip u off, if he was he clearly wouldn’t have tried to take a pic of the screen for me, and he most likely wouldnt send me a BS code to try (sent it to me to try and get it to work, i obv couldn’t) so we didn’t trade either, but he didn’t try to scam me, so you all need to relax. this is what MIDDLEMEN are for, Hero would gladly do it he said. also, Luinor offered to message me back with a picture of it if it works on release to trade so we shall see.

My baird code was working so idk what happened I’ll get another then we will see

You didn’t send him a baird code, you clearly sent him a cobweb skin as you stated in your private message to him. He posted a pic of ur convo, get out of here scammer

Convo proof of me and Luinor talkin:

not trying to butt in but that pic could be edited it seems to be disjointed

2 smart people = no trade, So what is the point? lol

possible but he did nothing wrong to me (although his code did not work obviously, but he told me it didn’t, didn’t scam me or make me go first).

RedEther, if you want to prove you’re right, just post a picture of your convo and u sending the code to him

Either way, everyone runs the risk of getting scammed, it’s called MIDDLEMEN, get a mod or someone like Hero to help out and verify both codes man. or take screenshots like i asked Luinor to do, just have them go to redeem it, take a picture of the confirmation page of what you would be about to redeem onto ur xbox with a piece of paper with ur forum name on it next to ur TV, not hard…

Hey I have a jungle tai and paintball, looking to trade for young Dom, Anya, or Alex brand pm me for more info :smile:

Anyways, this is what i still have and am looking for, anyone interested please PM me.

Looking for any one these codes:

• Young Marcus
  • Anya
  • Neon Skin
  • Jungle Tai

I have these codes:

• Paintball Skin
  • Cobweb Skin
  • Emergence Baird

I just sent him a cobweb because my original post included that along with the baird skin for Anya. Plus I was giving him a working code just see if he would would give me one that worked as well. Call it a sign of trust, but I’ve never used that baird code and once I handed it over Luinor he says it doesn’t work.

Honestly this whole trading never works unless both side are honest, which never ever happens btw.

I wonder if he gave my baird skin to you, if he did I wouldn’t be surprised lol

Ok, well when did u at all send him the baird one? afterwards? take a pic and show us, do both of ur codes not work now tho? i dnt understand how ur baird one doesnt work if u didnt send it to him

Have: Emergence Era Baird, Paintball x2, Cobweb x1

Need: Alex Brand, Neon

Message GT: Bonehouse (Always online) or PM me

have alex brand and neon looking for anya

Just so everyone is aware, neon skin will be available to download from the marketplace – it is not an exclusive.

Good Advise… whos Hero and is there a link to MIDDLEMEN so I can read up?

I sent it after the cobweb skin, but I since it’s invalid now there’s really no point for a photo since your bro redeemed it.

Edit-I just got a jungle tai if anyone is interested PM me.

It’s a title, not a link to anything. A Middleman in this situation would be someone whom is trusted and verified (a Mod or even Hero, he’s recovered my GT before to do the GoW3 rank transfer, and has a gr8 reputation here) and both parties would send their codes to him, he verifies that they work, both parties get sent the codes they wish to trade so no1 is ripped off.

^do you know how much it will cost??

Interested in the jungle tai, but it has to be the one from the oberto jerky or w/e, not the brisk promotion that when redeemed downloads Tai instead of baird bc it is just a falsely named baird and won’t give tai in the game. i made that mistake so now i have 2 bairds lol. what do u want for it? i only have a baird, paintball, and cobweb

gotta run out quick now tho, bbl