Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

I have a young marcus, and lambent weapon skin I can trade you.

PM me

@ iKatelynn… Yeah, it’s JungleTai

It’s actually most likely emergence era baird. Brisk was not giving away tai ONLYY the oberto jerky or w/e was, but some of the brisk codes came up as tai when redeemed but most likely are baird characters incorrectly name, it was an error on MS’s part i believe, may have been corrected by now

OMG thank you so much Demaone for that Alex Brand i had to make an account to thank you, i love you, you are the best

Anyone have a jungle tai? Been trying to find one seeing as the one i downloaded probably will just be baird again (got it from Brisk but brisk only gave away baird)

I will get one soon but what are you trading?

Anyone kind enough to PM me an Alex? I’ve been trying to get an alex brand for these past 3 days. I’ve even been scammed out of my demo code and was given a cobweb (already have) instead of an alex. Can anyone PM me an alex? If so, that’d be incredible. Those guys over at GameFAQS are seriously complete assholes.

How to get the Paintball Skin1. Go tohttp://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr…5-d8024d530a26
2. Click on "Trenches of Judgment"
3. Complete "Trenches of Judgment"
4. You Should get a redeem code for the Paintball skin if you passed

It is my pleasure :smile:

Dude I just lost a baird code trying to get her, seriously this whole dlc business is ruining my day.

I have a Jungle Tai that I can trade you for Anya or Alex.

I wouldn’t try gamefaqs either. I tried doing a trade over there a long time ago for Gears of War 3 and I got scammed. This forum actually has good people on it. A few days ago I traded my Baird skin for a Jungle Tai and the guy was very nice and we both were satisfied with the trade. It’s rare to find nice people willing to give away codes and such but this forum in my opinion is one of the only places you’ll find a nice person to help you out.

As promised another alex because the person who redeemed the last one said thanks.
Q43GM-TFHYJ-F2Q76-2CQVG-KVY4Z

lol I can never get that code fast enough. :cry:

I truly, truly have the worst luck in this thread.

@iKatelynn-me too

people have superhuman copy and paste time with these codes. :expressionless: lol

Honestly! I really don’t like gamefaqs. I’ve traded with one guy here and it went really well, I even gave a guy a free paintball skin here in a PM because everyone is just so nice <__>

Damn missed it again :confused:

Yep. Everyone here is extremely polite which is rare to find on any forum now a days. I’m trying to find an Alex Brand code. It’s the last one I need :confused: The only thing I have to offer to anyone though is a baird skin or my marcus skin that will come with my midnight release on monday night. She just looks so badass. lol