Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

Not trading my alex, nor did i receive it yet. I’m trading my Paintball, Cobweb, and Emergence Baird for either a Young Marcus, Anya, Jungle Tai, or Neon Skin

Between here and the Epic forum, i’ve been trying to get an Alex and/or Anya all day lol!

How do people even have the Alex skins already anyways? Aren’t they supposed to ship when you get your game?

Same me for me dude.

Alex is all I need left too, I’ve also got a Baird, a few paintball and cobweb but nobody wants all that. This is literally the only game I’ve been this pumped up for, this is the first game i ever pre ordered too. Just need that precious Alex D8

i work for shopto and that is the company who is offering Alex in the UK

Ah I see. Now give me a code already >:]

Well today I was able to buy a combination of a Anya and Young Dom skins for 20 bucks off ebay. In my opinion it was a good deal lol. In Canada atleast they have these codes that have two characters on a card from what I have seen pictures of. Something like a microsoft point card except these characters are on them. I don’t know how other people are getting all these extra codes. I’m just a Gears fanatic and It would be nice to have all the characters lol. It just sucks because you have to watch who you trade with and have faith that their not going to scam you ;/ but people on this forum are very cool.

Hey guys, here’s a friendly reminder:

Be careful about any trades that you enter into, as the Staff cannot help you get anything back. If you do decide to trade, please take careful steps to record it so that you may have proof of a scam later on.

Hey everyone i have brisk skin pack, dom, marcus, anya, neon, baird, tai, and web … willing to trade all for overrun code anyone with overrun code let me no what u wont iwill get it thanks HG.

i have anya :smile:

you shoukd just wait till tuesday when you can get the demo for free

i no but im in the uk and am soo impatient everyone else is playing it lol

Yeah, the full game will be out tuesday, it isn’t even worth gettin the demo, i’ll give u my paintball and baird for that anya, marcus, or Tai though :smile: idk if u’d want those, if ur not another scammer

Are you willing to trade for Jungle Tai?

Hello, hope you guys are having fun and are enjoying your stay here at XboxMB.

I currently have the following codes up for trade: Paintball, Cob web.

I will have the following once the game is released: Lambent, Marcus, Neon.

Looking for: Alex Brand.

Reminder

[details=Open Me]Due to members scamming and or lieing about invalid code. I would be more than happy to be MM on a trade that you feel uncomfortable doing.

Scammers will be dealt with soon with higher staff.

Some tips before trading.

1. Members offering half a code is obviously a scammer at it’s best.

2. Members who claim to have vouches from higher staff could be lying.

3. Make sure to take screenshots of the trade, avoid doing it over Xbox live.

Feel free to PM me at anytime.[/details]

Random paintball skin tell me if it works

9DY3J-FH3YY-RPWMF-QMM97-MK3YZ

T4QXJ-QXC47-Q3PQR-63YP6-2C6XZ

7D66X-Q7TPG-P26YJ-F2YQT-K3VYZ

PXJ2P-V6M2F-F7FCC-XC4TW-7C3JZ

GHGYW-FJDG4-47V32-G2JDC-FCVDZ

Paintball

Still have: Baird, Paintball

Want: Jungle Tai, Anya (mainly), Marcus, Neon

If anyone want’s a Young Marcus code I’m willing to trade him for Alex brand when I get my Marcus code at midnight on Monday night. You can message me here or on xbox. Would be awesome!