Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

Are you serious? Which one

I sent it Monstrousness, reply to me with Anya.

“Sam Mod” changed my tag after hes Arsehole Champion he locked all my posts after to stop me saying anything and kept sending stupid messages trying to trade again don’t trust the Wanker

Of course he didn’t have anya, well onward looking for more “legit” users (As if they even ****ing exist here)

Could you please provide proof of this before you go around spreading rumors, thanks.

[i]I Have:
Web Weapon Skin
Paintball Weapon Skin
Brisk Skin Pack

Want:
Alex Brand
Young Don
Anya
Neon[/i]

Go to epic games forums this place is a hospital. You come in fine and you leave sick wanting to strangle somebody. Your better off trying to participate in a giveaways.

Don’t go to the epic gourmand begging because you will look like an idiot.

Redether I know you don’t want that neon skin you won

I know I’ve seem your posts there

[i]I Have:
Web Weapon Skin
Paintball Weapon Skin
Brisk Skin Pack

Want:
Alex Brand
Young Don
Anya
Neon[/i]

Have a few alex’s looking for young dom and anya for my friends once I get them done I will give away the rest of them

I hope you won’t post it randomly like last time where the lurkers just ran threw them. I’m hoping to reward to some ppl so let us know when okay

What would you like I have 10 messages from this arsehole on old account but when your on his friends list do you really care that much after he scammed me locked all open posts I had what does that tell you

MOD SAM will just give site bad name kick him before he does more damage hard to trade legit as is without MODS scamming to

A lurker got one, the other one thanked me for it

can i have one i have a legit code add me on xbox Brisk AE tell me ur email ill send it to u

Hi

I have
young marcus
Lambent
jungle tai
alex brand
neon

looking for a brisk

Brisk Skin for Alex?

add me Brisk AE or send me the code here IM am legit no cheeating message eme the code ill message straight away bak

YEEESSSSS PLZZZZZZ

be careful who you trade with here getting to be joke if you want code pm will sort you out if have it