Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Cash Consumption
2. No Hash Coins Consumption
3. No Liquors Consumption

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/11/2019
    Started development

• 02/11/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The trainer is great! … when it works. Each mod cuts out off after initiating it.

2 Likes

Make sure to do something related to the cheat before activating the cheat itself @xpacemakerx

2 Likes

@REPPiN eh, managed to get liquor to work few times but so far I can only get cash consistently. Other than that it turns itself off.

First time I launched the game “No Cash Consumption” worked, “No Hash” and “No Liquors” did not. Launching the game for the second time, neither of these options works, “No Cash” switches on but does not do anything.

Do something related to the cheat first. This is a unity game.

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t work. Cash works like 90% of the time, liquor and hash don’t.

Managed to get liquor work like 2-3 times. Maybe it’s related to how far into the game I am?

How far are you in the game?

Season 41, last time liquor worked was seasons 36 and 37.

lol well I just start so I guess I have a long way to go but for sure the hash and liquor cheats are broken.

@007Takers @GorgioBorgio @FluxcY @xpacemakerx this trainer should be easier to use:
https://community.wemod.com/t/trailer-park-boys-greasy-money-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/81012

1 Like

Don’t want to sound like a whiny one but… is it live? Seeing only STN one even after installing the thing from your link.

@GorgioBorgio

Cheat’s don’t work at all tried to do something related to the cheat but didn’t work. Solution?

Cheat’s don’t work at all, and yes I did the action that’s related to the cheat, solution?

Where did you get your game from ?
How bout antivirus ? That sometimes stops the trainer from working

1 Like

Only seem to get the cash one working. the alcohol and hash coins stop working, and i have been playing for a while, and using all of the hash coins and alcohol, still nothing.

If you wanna try this one and see

https://community.wemod.com/t/trailer-park-boys-greasy-money-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/81012/2

1 Like

That works. Bravo, you are the real MVP, thanks

1 Like

Hey Ptondo
How do you use this one? I downloaded it and installed it figuring that it injected itself into the trainer but all I get is the original trainer in the app.