Transfer went successful... kinda

So I haven’t played GTA V in about 1 month and what I can remember I wasn’t this rich.

I remember having about $41 million not that obscene number in the picture.

So I don’t really know what has happened, I’ve sent a ticket request to R* support hopefully they can help me out as I don’t want to get banned for some stupid glitch.

I could have expected the transfer wasn’t going to be spot on perfection, but wow!

Yeah I was pretty shocked at first, but now I’m worried they might ban me for their fault.

Other than this everything else is fine.

You must have hit the super duper power ball double triple quadruple jackpot while you were away.

Not really sure man, but you did the right thing by sending a ticket if you want to avoid a a ban over a glitch.

Didn’t even know it went that high…

I hear you man…that’s some serious dough.

4 Quintillion Dollars. Nice.

I don’t like that you have that amount of money without working for it. Reported. If it doesn’t happen to me tomorrow, I’m gonna report you again just to make sure they got the message.

Even with that amount man i would turn myself in thats crazy…SPEND T WHILE YOU CAN!!! :thumbsup: you gonna wish you had it later and you may regret it…lol just saying

True but if I don’t say anything and get banned I will regret that too.

Just tweeted R* support to try and speed it up they have found my ticket and are looking into it soon.

Tell us the outcome and see what happens I’m curious to see.

@Iluke, I reported you for glitching cash, so no need to worry about keeping it cause I know you wanted to. It’s only fair because if I didn’t get it, no one should. They said that they’re into it and it should be removed soon. Thank Jesus. But anyway, give me some of that dough before they take it away. I’m looking for about $5,000,000,000. Thanks

My gamer tag is Ghostayonme.

lol wut

Bank heist successful!

Do you have to get the achievements all over again, or is it like Destiny?

You should spend it while you can. Even though you have reported it, I would still make the most out of it.

Some of my achievements already popped up when the game noticed that I had some completed already. For example, as soon as I transferred my character, it noticed that I had a car, house and apartment, so it gave me the achievement.

Lol how much would that equal to in worth of cash cards? So technically, if you were to add the amount of cash cards you’ve spent a couple billion on them lol.

Online achievements pop I have had 395G pop so far, you don’t get them all at once which is weird.

I already have most stuff in GTAO I suppose I can buy the new submarine which is $1M+.

It would be a hell of a lot.

Also R* responded to my ticket with this:

Hello iLuke EU,

To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. These sweeps are based on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

If you would like to provide feedback about the Cheater Pool system, please email GTAOnline@rockstargames.com. We appreciate any input you have about ways to improve the system.

Best regards,

Scott E.
Rockstar Support

lol wat