Travellers Rest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That’s weird, both those last cheats you mentioned works perfectly for me.

1 Like

They work just fine.
Make sure the fireplace has fuel, then activate the cheat, then turn it on.

For the item clone it might also take a few seconds to turn on. Then use the right mouse button to click on an item in the yellow zone to clone it.

The Travellers Rest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Only tested a few, but Instant Finish Action doesn’t work. Tried loading it in the main menu and in the game itself. Even tried starting the mod when the game was already loaded. It switches off automatically.

Love this game. Thanks so much. Would love it if a mod to make unlimited skill points was added. It takes forever to earn them.

Changes:

2 Likes

This needs a update sadly…

I used the trainer and it’s still working fine. Have you encountered any issues with specific mods not working on your end??

Item duplication mod is not working… pls fix.

Game Speed locks up the game. Wondering if we could get an update and maybe add Freeze time.

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

The game crashes after some time playing with this mod, without the mod the game do not crashes. any idea ?

Please ensure that the mods are enabled only once the game’s main menu has completely loaded. Also, ensure that the most recent version of the trainer is being used and that the game itself is updated. To confirm, check under the “history” tab within the trainer.

It happened to me too and I was following instructions… o.o I think the game can’t handle the reputation multiplier. I had it set to x4 and the game froze three times after 10 minutes of actively serving guests - you can’t imagine how much that sucks… :smiley:

The game crashes after using the Sub 1 Hour a few times, and then playing a few in-game hours. It is random at what hour it crashes. I played without WeMod and did not have any crashes. I cannot complete 1 in-game day with the mod.

The game crashes after a short time when I use the mods

Hi, the cheats don’t seem to be working for me. I know it says to load it during the main menu but I’ve been doing that and it hasn’t helped.

Id love to have instant cooking/brewing. Is this planed to be added?