Tribes of Midgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when using freeze time you can use the start button on a controller to close menus

I used cracked Tribes of Midgard, nothing works… please made us a Trainer for Cracked Tribes of Midgard… thanks for your attention…

Best regards from Indonesia.

if anyone has the cheats not working go to Tribes of Midgard\TOM\Binaries\Win64 and add TOM-Win64-Shipping.exe to wemod

i know but cracked version must play from tribesofmidgard_server.exe

@Mikocumigoreng

Just so you know, wemod do not make trainers for cracked games.

F

Request extremely strongly denied.

We do not make trainers for illegally stolen copies of games. It is a waste of time and money and will also cause game developers to find ways of blocking WeMod if we are supporting illegal activity against them.
We also do not condone the theft of other people’s intellectual property.

Buy the game legitimately, so that the developers can put food on their family’s table.

Read more: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct

1 Like

no risk for ban right? since you play solo etc

seasonal exp does not work

please fix the season exp

So, no ones really replied to the “no risk of ban” thing. Which I am curious about. If I play solo and just use wemod does it give me progress toward the seasonal xp as well as progress for challenges? Will it ban me and prevent me from playing multiplayer with friends even if I’m not using WeMod to play with them?

@MoralPurpose

If you tried using the trainer on the server side, it wouldn’t work anyway. The trainers developed here at Wemod are designed to be played client-side.

The single-player portion of this game are played client-side, which allows this trainer to work. But if you attempted the same for the multi-player/server-side- the same trainer wouldn’t work.

In short, you wouldn’t get banned for trying, but they wouldn’t work either, regardless.

F

1 Like

Nah I didn’t want to use it for multiplayer. I just wanted to know if the game would be like “Nope. You used a trainer in solo. All of your progress is ■■■■■■ and you can’t play with your friends in a private lobby.”

The Tribes of Midgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Stupid question, in Cheat #14 which is the season XP, it says it makes your days over 100k+… the question is, will these days will be in my records? (as records shows in every endgame)

just curios, dont wanna be exposed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: typos

Does the WeMod cheat creators realize that Borderlands is also a singleplayer/co-op/multiplayer game that allows cheats to be active while they are playing in multiplayer. Isn’t that against the their rules of not allow cheat for multiplayer. But since they allowing cheats to work on multiplayer for Borderlands and Tribes of Midgard is also a Gearbox game and a singlerplayer/co-op/multiplayer. Shouldn’t they allow cheats to work on multiplayer for this game as well?

Plus Borderlands is the same as Tribes of Midgard (features wise with ability to choose singleplayer or co-op)

We don’t decide whether cheats do or don’t work in multiplayer. It is about how the games are coded and what anti-cheat they have. We only test cheats for singleplayer, if they work in multiplayer that is not our intention.

2 Likes

Hello thanks for making this cool cheats!
btw, is it possible to edit number of golden horns while playing in Singleplayer?
I want to stock it while I could.

Only method I know to make Golden horns with cheats is to speed up in-game time and one-hit ko Jotunn.
Would be nice to be able to get infinite Golden horns instantly :wink:

The Tribes of Midgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

for me the player settings dont work and unlimited souls are not working as well i dont know if i am
doing something wrong or its something else

Not working:

• Inf Health
  • Inf SP
  • Inf Tree Health
  • unl. Souls

Working:

• Inf. Tools Weapons durability
  • no crafting req.

not using the rest …

1 Like