Tribes of Midgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

my game crashes if i try to use “No Crafting requirements” :C

is there a way to make the cheats work in survival mode?

It is also unavailable in survival mode~ because in survival mode, you must always be online, even if you are only alone.

You could add an option to reveal the map instantly, it would be very useful

Additional things other trainers have which would be nice:
Spawn bosses
Teleport to bosses
Reveal map
Unlock all shrines - Really great to be able to move around the map right away.
Duplicate items going into war chest
Survival mode jump to day 100

Requesting:
An amazing addition would be no requirement for the boss dungeon entry and to teleport to dungeon.

Or straight up spawn Fenrir the boss and be able to kill him.

4 Likes

How do I fix my infinite loading screen? I accidentally went into an online match and it crashed my game before finishing loading and now I can’t load into any games at all with the mod turned off.

has an issue with the unlimited resources/ item unlocks ; it keeps saying “Inventory full” when there’s nothing in it :frowning:

everywthing works fine, i’m just wondering, there is any way to reset my personal record? 166.000 days survived and 380.000 exp seems a bit unrealistic.

1 Like

They all work except the season exp one. I don’t know if the latest patch made it like that or what when you exit the world it gives you 166,666 days but zero exp so nothing happens.

anything on that? only thing i want is the season xp, also is there a possiblity for infinite golden horns, in the shop etc

I don’t think this will be updated anytime soon since most of the other mods work. They might wait until Season 2 or something i’m not sure

and you said its not working?? the season xp, thats sad, only one i want to use xD

if you are having this problem i managed to fix it by opening the run program in windows and from there search for
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\TOM\Saved
then delete the savegame folder, after this is done just start a new saga solo world and abandon straight away and everything should be fixed, it also fixes that problem of having the ! in challenges but nothing to claim to get rid of it.

1 Like

please make for survival mode or multiplyer for pro version thanks

Survival mode are server-side, and so is multiplayer. Wemod won’t make trainers for that.

F

Is there any risk of banishment? Or something like outriders, where you can only play with people who also cheat?

unlimited tree health crashes the game. i can do everything else

Well. They definitely did something with season xp. It goes to max of CURRENT level and stops without last 5 exp. So ye, you can’t even level up one level now.

Jepp, Same problem here. Season XP doesnt work for me. And is there any chance to delete the Personal Record :smiley:
greetings

1 Like

will my data be permanent with a 166,666 days? can i
reset it?