Trojan alert

Well, today, for the first time, i had a trojan alert named "Trojan:Win32/wacatac.D9!ml
Normally, i wouldn’t be bothered since it’s not rare for a trainer to be blacklisted. But, at the same time, my account was disconnected and swapped with an account that i dont even know. So, real danger?

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive. It is not possible for a trojan to be embedded in a WeMod trainer.
False positives are triggered due to the way trainers work, which is by injecting values into your PC’s RAM that a game is running from. They are completely harmless.
More information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

When you are logged out of your WeMod account (ie, due to your internet caches being cleared), you will be assigned a temporary guest account until you log back into your own account again. To do that, click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod and select Switch User.
See here: https://support.wemod.com/article/90-why-am-i-logged-into-someone-elses-account.

1 Like

Okay, yes that’s good. a single verification with windows, a cleaning of the cache and everything’s good. Thanks you for the quick answer!

You are very welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy using WeMod with your games and always feel free to post in the forum if you have any questions or need assistance.