Tropico 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Tropico 6 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Electricity
2. Max Support
3. Fast Construction
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Stop Crime
6. Rich Citizens
7. Add Mandate Time
8. Add 1K Knowledge Points
9. Add 1K Raid Points
10. Add 5K Swiss Bank Money
11. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2019
    Started development

• 04/29/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tropico 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi :slight_smile: i just wanted to say that the trainer for tropico whe i use it does something strange ( i dont have it from steam), i press the button to make it work (like 1) and it enables but shortly after it deactivates and if i press it again it just continue to do that, is it me or is this a bug? or maybe its the game it sefl.

It’s you. The trainer was made for the steam version. Wherever you got it from mite be different

This 100%. Trainers are made for specific “launchers”, while they may work sometimes for an off label launcher, sometimes they won’t as well which seems to be the case here :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine does that too, and I use the steam version.

same problem… with steam version

Odd, it was working for me yesterday, but today the mods make a sound when activated, but don’t actually have any effect. I’ve checked the game cache on Steam, and made sure WeMod is up to date.

EDIT

Oh, interestingly, these cheats were made for the 64-bit game and I’m running the 32-bit game.

Despite them working for me yesterday?

does this work with the origin access version of the game?

You can always try but it’s never guaranteed if it’s not made for that specific platform. :slightly_smiling_face:

i tried he trainer but it doesnt work. even its activated then it is deactivated again

1 Like