Tropico 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could someone tell me if this trainer will work if I play via Origin? I understand it uploaded under the STEAM portfolio.

We do not offer any guarantee that trainers made for one store version will work flawlessly for the same game from a different store. This is due to slight differences in the game’s code just because they are from different stores.

You can vote for an Origin trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app.

This trainer hasn’t been working for me for several months and I have no way to request an update (and obviously the updates aren’t fixing the problem either.)
What’s going on?

Welcome to the community @Kitsune_chan. :slight_smile:

The game has not been updated since the latest version of the trainer was released.
The last game update was in late September. The last trainer update was shortly after in early October.

No trainer update is required as it works fine. As long as:

• Your copy of the game is from Steam. As opposed to GOG or Origin, which we do not yet have trainers for.
  • Your copy of the game is legitimately purchased. Not cracked or pirated, which we do not support and will not update trainers to be compatible with.
  • You are not attempting to use the trainer in an online/multiplayer game mode, which is not what trainers, anywhere on the internet, are designed for.
  • You are using a recent trainer. Click the History button, which appears under the Play button, and select the most recent trainer in the list.
  • Your copy of the game is up to date.

Thanks! But even so, I have made sure that I am doing everything you have said (I don’t play online, my game is legitimate from steam, I’m using the latest version, ect…)
Yet it’s still not working. I tried using the Swiss Bank account cheat yet I still have 0 dollars in it, and none of the other cheats work either. Do I need to have the expansion packs or something?

Unlimited money doesn’t work anymore :frowning:

the newest update for game version of steam, still doesnt work that unlimited money ??

The only cheat I really want to use is the unlimited research points, but that doesn’t seem to be working. I have made sure I am using the most recent wemod version and my game is up to date also.

@MrAntiFun Unlimited Swiss Bank Money and Unlimited Research Points aren’t working, please fix.

yup, that is the only option is not working… T_T

So… is this trainer dead or what?

Sad to say, very little about this trainer works anymore. Swiss bank doesn’t, Unlimited Money seems to work only when it wants to, Research and Raid points very rarely work, Fast construction doesn’t. Only Super Power Production, Better Approval and Unlimited resources seem to work properly consitently.

Went back to Cheat Engine.

This is now a dead trainer, no one wants to update it anyways.

So is there a way to actually request an update to this or what?

Chan you please update since the following doesn’t work:
Super power production.
super effeciency
unlimited recherch points
fast construktion…

what table do you use for cheat engine?

It seems there are some mods not working. Fix if possible and also if possible, add a mod that adds mandate time, because that will be a very helpful one.

Can you provide us with a list of what isn’t working? Our testers checked it out on the 9th and didn’t find any issues.

bonjour pour moi point de recherche et point de raid ne fonctionnent pas

merci

edit point de raid ok

1 Like

If this many people are saying that the cheats don’t work then they are probably wrong about it being fine.