Tropico 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Swiss bank account doesn’t work, the other cheats like research/raid points/resources are very tempermental. Sometimes they work but most of the time they don’t seem to the further into a game you go.

swiss cheat works. just have to turn it on when on almanac → economy screen

the raid points never worked for me but you can just exchange them with the swiss money anyway

The Tropico 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Mandate Time cheat added

The “Unlimited Swiss Bank Money” is not working with the latest Steam version of the game and the Trainer updated on April 1.
Also, can you explain exactly how “Max Citizens Stats” works?
It doesn’t seem to do anything.

By the way, I can confirm that “Super Power Production”/“Unlimited Research Points”/“Unlimited Raid Points”/“Fast Construction” are working correctly.

Ah, this is right on!
Indeed, this method worked fine.

Take a close look at the keybindings in the game options.
Conflicting keybindings can cause unexpected results…
(I wasted some time because I tried to turn on the Swiss Bank cheat and it caused a quick load)

The Steam version also works for the Epic Games version, if it is set manually? Or is it totally incompatible?

Can we please have the Unlimited Resources broken apart? Right now it maxes out resources in the port and in resource nodes. Would be nice to just be able to do it on resource nodes so they don’t run out without breaking the port.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thx for the Update. Unfortunatly most of the options do not work for me and get automatically set back off in the trainer, for example the super efficiency or the swiss bank one. Are there any prerequesites for them to work?

1 Like

A couple options aren’t working for me: Unlimited Swiss Bank Money, Unlimited Mandate Time definitely not working and the Unlimited Mandate Time if on will prevent time from going up when completing mission to extend it but will not prevent it going down so don’t use it, but the rest are working, I think.

In singleplayer all the options are working excellent, but in multiplayer unlimited money, unlimited swiss money, unlimited resources and better approval does not work for me. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Changes:

Changes:

appears to be freezing my game when the WeMod trainer/cheats are used.

Game crash with the cheats

my game crashes

Game freezed and crashed when i use the MODS.

Latest version of the game seems to have broken the mods. Update needed. Since the title is relatively old might take a while to get it updated. Game crashed when in game, trying to build roads (this is for me)

This, please update.

1 Like

Needs updated after last patch 14/4/23
Game just crashes all the time

3 Likes