PLS Update Cheats

Update please infintie loading loop.

please update this bro, its loading infinitely and doesn’t work

The Turmoil cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The Money is still not adding after the final month

1 Like

In my opinion these cheats are virtually useless, and the money cheat is not actually a cheat as it’s more of a hinderance when used because it doesn’t add to the money in the town

1 Like

I think they should add one that make upgrades free

1 Like

Appears todays update broke the cheats.
Game crashes as soon as you try to activate a cheat in-game

Changes:

1 Like

The only version of this game available on Gog is 32 bit but the steam version is 64 bit, making the cheats/trainer in both 32 bit and 64 bit needs to be done. The cheats I find even if you use steam’s exe file of the game will work for games bought on Gog like Age of Wonders III for example, on wemod you have it for steam only but I choose steam’s exe file for the game and the cheats work fine and yes I know it may not work for every game but so far I havent been let down except for when 64 bit interferes with 32 bit like in turmoil, please correct this.

“Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements”

…What about new features/cheats?

Changes:

• Unlimited Campaign Money cheat added
1 Like

I’m not exactly sure why but the unlimited campaign money only worked for me one time in the beginning of the game and now won’t activate when I open and exit the bank

1 Like

yeah it wont let me add anymore money either, I spent it all while playing around and now I have to restart cause I have no money…

This cheat no longer works.
Unable to load cheats and turns off.

campaign money doesnt work only add money works, start the first mission and hold the key for a few minutes.

Changes:

• Updated notes
1 Like

Hiya! The Unlimited Campaign Money cheat doesn’t work, as the toggle for it conflicts with the Set Game Speed. Both are assigned to Numpad 2, so it can really mess about with the game. The Campaign Money one also in general doesn’t trigger upon Entering/Exiting the bank. :slight_smile: