(Tutorial) Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Unlimited Time Mod

Today I will be showing you guys how to mod your Dead Rising 2: Case Zero game save in order to have unlimited time. Without any further ado, let’s start.

Step 1: Find your Dead Rising 2: Case Zero game save wherever it is located on your Xbox 360 and copy it to your USB flash drive/transfer cable.

Step 2: Plug your USB flash drive/transfer cable into your computer. Extract your Dead Rising 2: Case Zero game save to a location on your computer using a device explorer of your choice.

Step 3: Download this game save. The file does not have a virus. Proof can be found here. Make sure that you keep this file separate from the game save that you extracted from your USB flash drive/transfer cable.

Step 4: Open up the game save that you downloaded, along with the one that you extracted from your USB flash drive/transfer cable in a modding program of your choice. Once you have done that copy the profile and device IDs from your Dead Rising 2: Case Zero game save onto the downloaded save. Rehash and Resign the downloaded save with any program of your choice.

Step 5: Overwrite the existing save on your USB flash drive/transfer cable with the game save that you just modded. If it asks you to overwrite the existing save, click “yes”.

Now you’re done! Play Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, making sure to select the device with the modded save on it when you play.

Thanks for reading this post, and if it helped you please click the “thanks” button below! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• FilthyHeadshot

Nice tutorial! Helped this guy out! I think… https://www.wemod.com/forum/10-general-discussion/5086-dead-rising-2-case-zero-savegame.html#post39768

Thanks! I finally got a reply to this thread!

Nice job man, just did it now and it works perfect. Can you continue on with the missions and finish the game with this?

Thanks!

Sorry, but you can’t. I wish that you could, but you can’t because the game save actually isn’t modded, it’s glitched. The glitch makes it so that you have unlimited time, and the glitch is triggered after the game is completed. I think that there may be a few survivors left that you can rescue, but I’m not completely sure.

Forgive me for necrobumping, but Filthyheadshot’s inbox is full and cannot receive any more messages.

Anyway, I’m aware that I’m a little late, but could you possibly re-upload that save?

Appreciated

That’s fine, I’m sure that a moderator will understand. I don’t have the save game anymore, but I can get it again.

If you could that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Is there anyway to level up beyond level 5?

I really want to do the jump kick in the game, I feel useless without that move. And he runs too slow.

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.