First off, credit to where credit is do (u/Gamecheat13)
This is a tutorial is for unlimited Items, new items, and unlocking Forge mode and Forge World.
- A HEX editor (I prefer HxD)
- Halo MCC
- Forge World files
- Xbox controller via USB or controller emulator software like reWASD (for in-game play)
- Common sense
BACKUP ALL FILES THAT YOU WILL REPLACE
Part 1 Adding/Replacing forge_halo.map.
- Navigate to: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\haloreach\maps.
- Backup original “forge_halo.map.”
- Replace with the one you downloaded.
Part 2 Unlocking Forge and Items.
- Navigate to: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Content\Paks\MCCWindowsNoEditor.pak.
- Create a backup of this file before changing anything.
- Open the MCC-WindowsNoEditor.pak file in HxD.
- In HxD, Press Ctrl+G.
- Enter 1E302110 as HEX and when clicking the “OK” option you should have your cursor selected on a line starting with 00.
- Change the first 00 to 27.
- Press Ctrl+G again, but this time search 1E2F52D0 as HEX.
- Do the same thing, change the first 00 that you land on to 27.
- Save changes.
- Load up MCC with EAC disabled.
Make sure you launch without anti-cheat! It also has all barriers removed. As long as you are host no one will get hurt by kill barriers.