TWD Saints and Sinners Mod

Why isnt The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners on the mod list? If its a mistake, I would really enjoy it if it was added. Finally, I could also see that other trainers for other vr games are available.

WeMod does not create trainers for VR games.

But how come there are trainers for other VR games? EXMP: Half-Life Alyx, Payday 2, etc.

Half-Life: Alyx - Dont know about this one, but probably because the Source 2 game engine is easy to create cheats for, same with the Source game engine.

PAYDAY 2 - Originally a desktop only game, got VR support added in later. Cheats were created for the desktop version of the game

As we’ve posted multiple times in the community (located through the search button), making trainers for VR devices is vastly different from making trainers for PCs, it’s a whole different skill set.

WeMod creates and updates trainers depending on their current popularity with WeModders as a whole. The fact there’s no VR trainers at a WeMod at this time can simply be explained that there is a lack of interest in the VR platform. VR games are quite limited in terms of features, most of them are simple “walking simulators”, the type of thing there’s no point making trainers for.

VR devices are also expensive, especially when you need multiple devices. Some for the trainer creators to re-train their modding skills and then create trainers with, some for the WeMod developers to develop the software to be able to create and share VR trainers, some for the WeMod testers to be able to test the trainers. We’d need possibly 8 to 10 VR devices minimum, and there just doesn’t seem to be enough demand for VR trainers to justify spending Pro member’s appreciated and generous funding support on those expenses.

Though, I am curious on how cheats were created for Half Life Alyx since it’s a VR only game.

Source 2 engine easy to create cheats for, like the Source engine?