Two Point Hospital Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Two Point Hospital Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Money Requirements
2. Unlimited Money
3. No Silver (K) Requirements
4. Max Staff Energy
5. Happy Staff/Patients

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/31/2018
    Started development

• 08/31/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/27/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/29/2018
    Happy Staff/Patients cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes
  1. No Money Requirements
  2. No Silver (K) Requirements
    not working.

It is. Buy it and place the item. Close the items menu then open it for silver requirements.

Not working still decrease k silver
money too
can you record for instruction please.

It says no requirement, didn’t say no decrease.

You could have zero money and you could buy stuff. You same way for k silver.

Is that not happening?

1 Like

Works great. Just kinda funny after I unlocked everything and put everything in the first hospital, the inspector said it was mediocre. When I played it before without cheats, the inspector rated it amazing. Wondering if it’s just random and the inspector was in a bad mood, or if shows that the game detects cheating

I’ve noticed when using happiness cheats for staff an patients your rep won’t go up as happiness isn’t increasing in your hospital. If anything it seemed to be going down as despite having max happiness my staff rep was 0%.

hello, its not working anymore i have skidrow one, on sweaty palms hospital
edit: after selling the reception desk it works again dunno why

Buy the game

1 Like

Can you make a cheat to get just a small amount of money for those who don’t want to cheat big with the infinite money cheat? It could help people get a bit of extra money when in debt without ruining the fun by being filthy rich.

When you active staff max happiness crashes game.

Currently, enabling anything other than Money/Kudosh cheats causes path-finding issues with staff and patients. Sometimes “glide” across the maps or they’ll stop moving altogether. Random crashes as well.

Game crash when use option, Happy staff

Votes for an update

update please if possible! the unlimited money cheat is not working on version 2.8

read first

1 Like

The cheat’s don’t even work for any games?

This trainer doesn’t seem to work at all anymore. No matter what I do, it won’t give money or remove the requirements for it.

Vote for it?

Vote for it , vote for it. Is that all you can say. I mean. Yes it might get people to go Pro on the WeMod trainer program , but it might even get people to pay for the upvotes.

But as creator of the the trainer. you cannot just say vote for it… Just fix the issue. You know there is an issue with your trainer , you know there was an update that made your trainer not work anymre…

Just do not try “Vote for it” Will not help one bit… One single vote will not make you fix that trainer mate.

And if all trainer makers are working like this , I guess the community dies fast… People do not like to be reminded for PAYING for cheats and mods…

Most of the free versions (without pro) are sometimes not working.

You read this forum too as you respond with vote for it. So you know it is not working…

The vote for it would work for older games , that are not that populair anymore. But this game is not even out yet for months… So where is your sense of helping the community. If you are doing this solely for the money… Then just stop doing this lol…

But thanks in advace if you want to help us all out… Cause as all of the people say here… It is not working anymore

HEREBY MY FORUM VOTE FOR A VOTE !

2 Likes