Tyranny Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This response right here is why i cant financially support wemod. you know a trainer doesnt work, you know people cant vote on it because of a bug in wemod to be updated, and instead off bothering to either update the trainer or have someone fix the bug you just tell the people wemod wants money from to fix it themselves.

What bug? We’ve never had a bug where people can’t vote for updates.

open up wemod and go to the tyranny page. it still thinks the trainer is up to date but its not so you cant request for it to be updated. its been that way for a few months now. if that isnt a bug then i dont know what it would be.

It is there for me:

The Tyranny cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So how do we vote for a 64 bit version since WeMod doesnt recognize this?

This is for 64bit version. @frank help please? I think it needs change from wemod

The 64-bit version has been added to the database. You can vote for it in the app.

and the 64 bit version is gone again…so who on the WeMod team is trolling us?

I’ve reached out to find out the reason for this, we apologize for the inconvenience

EDIT: there is no version to vote for, you can vote for the original tyranny game to be updated to 64bit :slightly_smiling_face:

Voted for 64 bit update.

Hey ! The 64 bit version is gone :confused: I think it’s the old version, with 12 options :thinking:

The 64bit version is the version being voted for currently :slightly_smiling_face:

Where is that?

I do believe we’ve combined them since that post and it’s now just under tyranny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Instinct, sorry to bother you, but do you know if the game’s vote succeeded? I can not see a vote to update the game and I am currently unable to launch the trainer by STN, as it says it was made for the 32 bit version.