Tyranny Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Tyranny Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Cooldown
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Camping Supplies
5. Reveal Entire Map

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/28/2016
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 08/26/2019
    Instant Cooldown cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Game has updated to 1.0.4.0048, and has a 64-bit executable now. As such, none of the options work, or can even launch.

2 Likes

None of the cheats work, they activate fine but there is no effect on the game that the cheats are meant to make. For example infinite attribute points activates but then when i check, they don’t become unlimited. Also the No fatigue, Unlimited money and camping sapplies all deactivate themselves after about 5 or 10 seconds of me activating them.

Did the game have an update recently?

Like the previous person said it must have updated to 64bit, this could be false and not the source of the problem but if you can in any way possible fix this i would be greatful as i would like to use the trainer

Just gonna add on to this agreeing that they updated to the 64bit version making the tyranny cheats unavailable. If possible any update to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.

Getting to it - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

1 Like

Still not a single cheat works for tyranny v, 1.0.0.0008

Tyranny will run when you click play, but if you click for example f7, nothing triggers for Infinity:disappointed_relieved:

I don’t have the game on steam and couldn’t find latest update either. Can’t do anything about it :frowning:

none of them work currently and using can sometimes cause game to crash

I don’t have the game on steam and couldn’t find latest update either. Can’t do anything about it :frowning:

Infinity wont even load the cheats, Can this be fixed? Or at least taken off infinity so it isn’t misleading? I got the game because it looked fun and infinity had it, so I think they should work. Otherwise its a waste of time and money. I don’t mean to sound like a jerk, but why have the game on there if the cheats aren’t even going to work @STN

4 Likes

What do you mean won’t open?

Well nvm now its ok ! Sorry about that !

It’s broken.

STN, Tyranny is not working on infinity. Any news on fixing that?? tks

My friend has been praising this game to high heaven so much that they just got it for me, so I’ll go ahead and +1 this for a bump.

Hey @STN whenever I click “play” on infinity to activate the trainer for Tyranny nothing happens. Is there a fix for this?

Just wondering. When you click play, do the game launch at all then?