Tyranny Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I always load the game first and then hit play. It’s how I use all the other trainers. EDIT: I also tried starting the trainer first and the selecting “play” and it still didn’t work.

Must be something about the injection process i believe.

Maybe a @STN problem. If its the injection its a @frank
Any tips you two?

Is the game 32bit or 64bit

@STN 64bit I believe

@STN Any updates for this yet?

It can launch Tyranny but it cannot seem to inject and connect to Tyranny once launched.

Exactly

The game changed its architecture from 32 to 64. I will have to make a new trainer from scratch rather than updating the existing one. Given the very low number of users of this trainer, it’s very low priority atm

1 Like

Oh ok. Thank you for replying.

well that’s unfortunate, hope you can update it soon.

update please~thanks~

1 Like

Was just going to give this game a spin since I saw it had the infinity entry and was sad it was broken. Hope an update can happen when you have a chance. :grinning:

1 Like

Can’t get it to work.I started the game with the trainer and tried to toggle the switches no effect. I tried to re-program the switches, no effect. I started the game w/o using the trainer then activating the trainer, no effect. No effect meaning the switches will not turn on. How can I correct this problem I am using it for TYRANNY…

1 Like

Ok I try Tyranny whit Infniity and the trainers still not work hope you guys will fix this cause I’m new whit infinity and that’s not got a good start when you pay and dont deliver the service for what I’m paying…common

4 Likes

Tyranny has on average less than 200 people per week playing so the amount using the trainer is probably less than 10. It is really hard to justify spending a few hours to make a new trainer for that few of people.

1 Like

what if i give u a hug and tell you that you are the best at marking trainers and that your trainers bring smiles to the world

1 Like

It isn’t up to me.

@STN plans to update?

ok thank you anyhow and keep up the great work :yum:

@Chris. He will take hugs too tho

Of course. None of my trainer is abandoned. I am going through them all, problem is it is NOT updating them but making trainers from scratch!. That’s how much these games change their code sigh, so it’s taking time.

It’s like the game devs included the public as their internal testing team - there’s no way a fully finished product gets this much code change from 0.5 to 0.6 version.

6 Likes