Tyranny Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ty for your hard work,hopefully you can get this trainer going with no problems,will be eagerly waiting lol

Youā€™re the best, we appreciate all you do!! -W

can u pls update it cos its not working

huh says up to date but when I hit play it launches the game but does not attach Infinity to it so nothing works

Run game yourself then attach infinity

tried that and it will not work do i need to try and make a new game

It will not let me attach infinity to it in any way that I have been able to find. Even went through and manually attached the .exe still does not show it when I tab out to Infinity and hitting play on infinity does nothing nor do any of the bindings work

1 Like

hey everyone - has anyone been able to get this working with Tyranny? Infinity works with other games and for me it starts the game but i am unable to use any of the cheats - rather frustrating. perhaps i am doing something wrong?! disabled antivirus and so forth but hmmā€¦

1 Like

I am having the same issue here as well.

1 Like

Not working for me either. All of the toggles arenā€™t even selectable. The latest version says Feb 19, '17

I donā€™t think that was the last update. That or we may have DLC or extra add-ons like the picture packs that are interfering? Sad it isnā€™t working. :frowning:

cheers people! at least it isnt only me!! any chance of an update with infinity or do we need to go elsewhere?

I echo the sentiment here, would love to see an update sometime in the future, happy to wait for it when you are able to get to it. I have a feeling with pillars 2 already released this game wonā€™t see many if any more updates from the devs (hopefully) so the trainer shouldnā€™t break again.

yeah agree,

1 Like

Just dropping by to show some of us are still hoping for this to update.

5 Likes

Iā€™m with Voltigeurs. I am still hoping it may recieve at least one last update.

It will launch the game but fails to attach. I get this error messageā€¦

ā€œThere was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.ā€

Iā€™ve tried manual loading of .exe into infinity. Iā€™ve tried pre-launching game then attempting to attach. Iā€™ve tried playing the game then attempting to attach infinity at various times all without success.

Not sure what is causing the interference.

1 Like

16 Dec 2018 and yeah the problem still persists. Itā€™s a shame really

Vote for an update. Things have changed and i can judge which trainers are worthy of updates more accurately.

Where can we vote?

We canā€™t vote for it, We mod still recognizes it as up to date, but it is not.

this is a problem with the games that were changed from 32 to 64 bit.

Well, it needs a new trainer not an update. You can get an older version)(cracked perhaps) and this trainer will work fine for it