Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i can’t help to ask how soon will it be fixed?

Hey @AbleFlame56. :slight_smile:

We cannot give any ETAs on trainers, I’m afraid. This is because there are too many factors which affect it. Not just the existing queue of trainers to get through on WeMod, for example, but also sometimes there are technical aspects of the game itself which will need to be overcome, which of course takes up some time as well.

This is still an issue and the ships die and get sunk, the soldiers all die in a battle if not careful- Please is there a fix for this, its been quite sometime now

Oh great now the game got updated…I was afraid this gonna happen

you are not wrong but to ask votes for this game even before its been fix i just want to ask are they serious? i mean its not everyday we got a game that is not working since day one of the release.

This is an MAF trainer, he is currently dealing with internet issues and has not had internet. I will do my best to ensure when he has internet access again, that he will take a look at this. Thank you for your continued patience during this time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I seen MAF started to update his trainer and can you kindly ask him to divert his attention to this game?

He will get to it when he can. There is a queue to get through. Asking him to skip other things in the queue to focus on this particular one will be unfair on everyone else. Just be patient. :slight_smile:

I know it is a little unfair for others who’s waiting for MAF to update their trainer. But don’t you think its also a little unfair for those of us who played the game and reported the problem since day one of the release?

Hi @AbleFlame56,

MAF has been experiencing internet issues for the past couple weeks, and certain games had to be re-prioritized. This game in particular flew under the radar on our end. I added an extra 3 weeks to your Pro subscription for the trouble. I understand that doesn’t make up for the lost time, but I can assure you that this game is now high priority and will be updated by the end of the week.

2 Likes

thanks for the update. just a matter of curiosity how did MAF end up without internet for couple of weeks?

His ISP is taking a while to send someone out to fix a hardware issue. He’s still able to install/update games, but on a scheduled basis – not every day. Hence why games had to be re-prioritized to account for what he already has installed. Some games have been offloaded to others too.

Hello, I would like to ask for an update. I have followed this thread and see no update provided to this trainer from MAF. However I would like to point out that the Admin frank and others have reported that MAF is having Internet issues, how come the App shows him clearly working on other titles and releasing updates , is this title in his workload?. I just want to know for sure if there is a problem with this release and if I should move on to something else

It’s almost end of the week anything new?

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

With the updated trainer, I continue to experience a crash in the first mission of either the American or British campaign. The timing varies slightly, but the crash occurs after I engage in combat with another ship. All but one occasion the crash occurred immediately upon the banner notification that I was boarding the enemy vessel came up. The only other instance was when the enemy vessel was some distance away and I attempted to change types of ammunition. Same crash in all instances and I replicated it five times on each campaign.

At the time of the crash, I had enabled: Unlimited ship health, unlimited crew, no reload, and unlimited ammo.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

No reload seems to be the one that caused crashes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I just tried it again after MAF’s last two updates and still experiencing the same crash. I will try it without the no reload option and report back…