Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Instant shipyard building still doesn’t work though. Thank for the 100B by the way.

3 Likes

Instant shipyard construction does not work.

1 Like

instant shipyard doesn’t work like everyone else is saying, everything else is running smoothly!

5 Likes

Instant shipyard’s the only thing not working however everything else works perfectly.

1 Like

As far as I cant tell everything works great except for the instant shipyard construction. I could be doing something wrong however so if anyone has any info on that please let me know.

1 Like

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Fast Build still not working

1 Like

Instant shipyard construction still doesn’t work. Everything else does. Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Instant shipyard construction no fun

Instant shipyard construction It doesn’t work, sorry for the confusion of my previous answer

instant shipyard still doesn’t work like everyone else is saying, sorry about that :confused:

instant shipyard working now ,we can do it !

How’d u get it to work?

We definitely need that cheat that freezes weight limit in build mode.

2 Likes

1.06 is out it looks like Unlimited Money, Low Water and God Mode were broken

This trainer needs a update

Devs have recently fully encrypted the save-file. Could we see instant-research for specific categories of tech? Some of them make the ships far more expensive rather than really helping much.

Would it be possible to add a cheat for faster gamespeeds and or unlimited Tonnage/Weight in the Ship Designer?

1 Like

Hello Every one,

Is there a way for requesting a table update for Betas or it will only be updated on main relases?

Hi, pls give us a update !!!..and cheats for gamespeed and shipweight are urgent!!! thx

2 Likes