Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it seems god mode doesnt work, also would like to see is unlimited fuel be possible to add?

3 Likes

Hi, just wanted to say that the current trainer doesnā€™t work with GodMode, also it would be great if an instant build could be made to include submarine builds. Otherwise, it is an awesome cheat, it allows you to learn so much about the game. Cheers!

3 Likes

Two weeks and no fix for non-working stuff? Well, at least antifun got paid for this bs

3 Likes

It is a little concerning that this is not in queue to be updated. I appreciate all of Mr. Antifunā€™s work but I hope this game gets a little more attention.

6 Likes

Another report for God mode not working.

5 Likes

another vote for god mode not working!

3 Likes

God mode diffidently doesnā€™t work any chance to get it updated or fixed

2 Likes

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
7 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for the update.

So what does Instant Research really do? Does it just make it so that you research everything thatā€™s on queue each turn? Does it also affect the AI nations? If I turn it on, what should I expect?

It only affects you and activate it then advance a month all research will be done so you unlock the next thing, it keeps going even after you unlock all tech it will continue making everything better you wont need a research budget or setting a priority.

1 Like

Fantastic! Thank you so much for replying; this is everything I asked for and more!

1 Like

Well, looks like one of the last few patches lead to Fast Build and Instant Shipyard Construction not working anymore again.

1 Like

New update made the trainer not work

5 Likes

New stable release out 1.1, so should be good to update trainer now WeMod team.

4 Likes

Like the stuff you have now though i may ask for the one with the instant research? is there a way in addition to the one that gives you insta research for the whole group one for the focused research options to clear through those select few ones quicker then everyone else while keeping the rest at normal pace? if it is possible do let us all know.

3 Likes

čÆ·ę›“ę–°

2 Likes

fast build, instant shipyard construction, no unrest and god mode are not working update please many thanks. And if itā€™s possible can you make instant shipbuilding work with submarine too.
There are a lot in new update so maybe need a new one too thank for your hard work.

8 Likes

Hi can you update please. Thanks for the excellent work.

4 Likes

Hiā€¦i hope you can apdate the trainer fastā€¦thx you :slight_smile:

3 Likes