Ultimate Dead Space 2 Game Saves

This Thread will be a collection of Game Saves that I have done that will help you guys on Dead Space 2. Check back frequently for new ones!

Last Boss on Zealot Difficulty:

[size=20][details=Open Me]
This game starts you off at the Last Part of the Game (Chapter 15 Right near the End). The game is on Zealot Difficulty, All weapons are upgraded 100,000+ Credits, Rig Fully Upgraded, Maximized Store, All suits (Check Safe), All Achievements as well (Ex: Stomp on 50 Crippled enemies. Do it once to unlock, Same goes for every other Achievement). Basically this is a god save in which you can clear the game with any difficulty and breeze right pass it. Start a new Game to get any Achievements you want

Download: Here
[/details][/size]

[size=20][u]

Cleared Game on Zealot:

[/u][/size]

[size=20][details=Open Me]
The game has been Cleared on Zealot Difficulty, All weapons are upgraded, 100,000+ Credits, Rig Fully Upgraded, Maximized Store, All suits (Check Safe), All Achievements as well (Ex: Stomp on 50 Crippled enemies. Do it once to unlock, Same goes for every other Achievement). It’s on Round 5, This is for Achievements so check the Achievement list in the Pause Screen to unlock any of them.

Download: Here
[/details]
[/size]

[size=20]

Last Boss on Hardcore:

Coming Soon! I’m on Chapter 6 on Hardcore so Sit Tight I should be done in about 2 Days.[/size]

Very helpful,
Nice post man!
Hope you get the Hardcore save done soon.

Thank you! ive been waiting for this

would it be possible to upload a save that starts you off at the beginning with a lot of credits and nodes?, that would be good because i really want to play through the whole thing

Load the zealot savelast boss,beat the game and start a new round “New game+”

What program you using to resign, I used 360 SR and the saves still come up as corrupt

Open the save in horizon and Replace all the ID’s with yours.

Then open up the Dead space 2 saves and drag it in.

Do not rename it or change the name of it or it will become corrupt

Thanks work great.

Hardcore, final boss. Enjoy!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I think you need the Rivet Gun, Hacker Suit and Supernova DLC. I can’t remember where I got this particular save, but I couldn’t use my own as it would require ALL of the DLC. :anguished:

Yea guys, you have to rehash and resign the saves with your profile and console ids.

Hardcore, final boss. Enjoy!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I think you need the Rivet Gun, Hacker Suit and Supernova DLC. I can’t remember where I got this particular save, but I couldn’t use my own as it would require ALL of the DLC.

Thanks this work too.

Oh Biga, use’ make the best game saves!

thank you so much for sharing

works like a charm thanks bro

Hey guys. This is my first post here, seems like a pretty awesome little site :smiley: I came here looking for a Dead Space 2 Hardcore save and found a really awesome forum so I thought I’d join.

Anyway, yeah I’m really awaiting that Hardcore save you’re doing. Any chance that you’re going to upload a save before the last boss? I know it must be tiresome to keep going through if you die! I’m just wondering if you’re using any DLC because the DLC with this game is a *****. There are different editions of the game and each comes with it’s own set of DLC, on top of the stuff available for download so it’s hard to find a hardcore save file with no DLC attached to it. I noticed the one posted up top needs a few DLC pieces that I don’t have. I just have plain old vanilla Dead Space 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Their you go Hard Care with no DLC

Oh wow thanks for the speedy reply. Do you know if this is before the last boss battle though?

Sweet:thumbsup:

legend!

Hi all, my first post after my brother recently introduced me to the wonderful world of save editing and modding in general. Really appreciate the saves, god knows they must have taken some amount of work. One quick query; do they make all the achievements pop as soon as you load? Or is it like the stomping one where each requires one more etc, ie one more node, one more kill and so on? Any help appreciated and again awesome work on the saves