Ultimate Halo 4 Thread!

Halo 4 developer 343 Industries has announced a new wave of action figures, each including DLC codes for new multiplayer weapon and armour skins.

Crafted by McFarlane Toys, the ‘Halo 4 Series 2′ figures can be seen in our gallery below, as well as the bundled DLC skins.
Retailer Toywiz currently has the new series of figures slated for September shipping priced $13.99 per figure. We’ll update once we have a solid release day.

Weapons

[details=Open Me]Assault Rifle -
Battle Rifle -
Sticky Detonator -
Designated Marksmen Rifle -
Magnum -
Rocket Launcher -
Sniper Rifle -
Spartan Laser -
Plasma Pistol -
Storm Rifle -
Needler -
Energy Sword -
Covenant Carbine -
Forerunner Scattershot -
UNSC Shot Gun - [details=Open Me][/details]
Saw - [details=Open Me][/details]
Railgun - [details=Open Me][/details]
Machine gun -[details=Open Me][/details]
Designator - [details=Open Me][/details]
Frag - [details=Open Me][/details]
Beam Rifle - [details=Open Me][/details]
Concussion Rifle - [details=Open Me][/details]
Fuel Rod Cannon - [details=Open Me][/details]
Shade - [details=Open Me][/details]
Plasma Cannon - [details=Open Me][/details]
Gravity Hammer - [details=Open Me][/details]
Plasma Grenade - [details=Open Me][/details][/details]

Pre-Orders

[details=Open Me]

Mighty Ape

Wal-Mart

Play

[/details]

Limited Edition Pre-order

[details=Open Me]

Limited Edition Console

[/details]

Accessories

[details=Open Me]

Mic

[/details]

Maps

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

Campaign/Story

Spartan Ops

Open Me

http://youtu.be/nn89_AXCRUY

As previously reported, Microsoft Studios and developer 343 Industries will be providing the first season of Spartan Ops content for free. We now know that season one will provide players with a total of 50 missions over a 10-week period, with five episodes delivered each week. It is an innovative move, and the companies hope that drip-feeding content in this way helps keep players engaged over the long term.
The ExpertZone slides explain that the Spartans Ops missions can be played in either single-player or co-op multiplayer modes, giving 12 hours of incremental gameplay in total for season one. This puts each new mission at approximately 15-minutes long. Franchise director Frank O’Connor has previously said that a second season of Spartan Ops content will depend on the popularity of the first. No word on whether season two might be paid-for content.
Microsoft is describing Spartan Ops to retailers as: “Like getting two campaigns with one game!”
On the multiplayer side, Halo 4 will include 10 weapons that are new to the series, two brand-new vehicles, and, “many of your favorites from the past.” Ten multiplayer maps will be available at launch, with more to come as downloadable content.
Hardcore Halo players hope that 343 includes clan support in the game, a feature that was missing from Halo 3. Such hopes are bolstered by the ExpertZone slides, which describe: “Improvements to make multiplayer a more social experience: Better matchmaking, able to drop in-and-out of matches, improved support to create, organize, and track groups.”
Halo 4 is due out this November 6.

Read more at Halo 4′s free Spartan Ops content detailed: 50 missions spanning 12 hours | VentureBeat

Armor

[details=Open Me]Halo 4 32 Helmets.

Soldier.

Scout.

Recon.

War Master.

[/details]

Nice post bro.

You should use some spoiler tabs. Other than that its great!

Spoilers would be very good.

Back on topic. The skin you get from Best Buy looks DOPE…

If they get rid of the DMR and armour abilities, this game won’t be too bad.
I can’t see that happening though, so I’ll stick with H3 multiplayer.

You do that.

Hey lots of “halo fanboys” are leaving the series now cause of the changes i say let them but anyways there are 3 new weapons that are unannounced but are in pictures some guy on Halo.xbox.com on the Halo 4 forums pointed it out. they are 3 unannounced Forerunner weapons seen in Specops like a rail gun a sniper and a assault rifle type.

Guy in first video sucks xD

Looks good Hero!

:smiley:

Great post but your missing the mighty ape pre-order

The gun sounds are weird for Halo it changed a lot but I think it will work fine the rocket launcher sounds insane.

I love the BR, and loving how that Railgun sounds and looks.

glad they added a LMG and they updated the shotgun finally
DMR seems like a beast

Regeneration, Poison, or Green Smoke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kS7d7Q3PAE&feature=player_embedded#!

Promethean Pistol!

Updated.

Good thread.

Is there a set release date for this yet?

I liked this post and i believe most will agree.

Assassination/ODST Helmet confirmed.

Boltshot/Tracker specialization.

Suppressor shown with the Engineer Specialization

Behind the scenes.

Halo 4 News - The Magic Behind Halo 4 - Behind The Scenes ANALYSIS - YouTube!

Halo 4 Multiplayer/ Ranks confirmed.

Halo 4 limited edition.

Halo 4 Limited Edition Content Revealed! - YouTube!

Halo 4 Emblems.

Multiplayer.

Updated

This is an amazing Thread Hero. Good Job. I’ll try finding some Pictures and Videos you can add.

More on the limited edition.

Digital content with the purchase of a Halo 4 controller.

Prelude Trailer

Updated.