Unable to download or install Horizon 2.8.5.0

Well as the title stated I am unable to install the latest version of Horizon. I have tried using the direct link provided in other threads and googled to my fullest, but still am unable to successfuly get it to work.

I have turned off all my firewall and internet security devices and tried. I am able to download the .exe but when I click on it to launch the setup, nothing happens.

I am using windows vista on a laptop. If any other information is needed please let me know.

Thank you for any help regarding this issue.

P.S. I had no issue with the previous version, but the new version will not run for me.

Right click on the setup installer and click on properties, now look for the Unblock button and click it, now click apply and then OK. Now try installing Horizon. Hope it works, good luck.

Kinda face palming myself righ tnow haha. Thanks for the help. This has solved everything!

What to do if it says not compatible?

Like how so? Make sure you have .NET Framework installed. I believe you need .NET Framework 3.5 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21)

But download .NET Framework 4.0 and the latest, I think 4.0 is the latest though.
Also, make sure to disable User Account Control (UAC). Just search it in the Start Menu and pull the slider down. Or alternatively right-click Horizon and ‘Run as Administrator’. If that doesn’t work, try right-clicking Horizon and go to ‘Properties’ and run the program in compatibility mode.

.net 4.5 newest seems to work with it; I still have the 3.5 version for older modding programs.