Unable to install program

Does anyone know why I can’t install WeMod? I can download it but once you click the WeMod set up it does not load or in doesnt install the program. I used to have the program installed in my computer. But after not using it for about 1 month I tried using it again and it just said this program is not compatible with your computer, so I uninstalled it and then im trying to install it again but it wont let me. I am using windows 10.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Installation errors are commonly caused by interference security programs on your machine or network. Though there are other possibilities too.

Pop into this thread, which resolves about 99 out of 100 installation issues: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre, and follow all steps.

Thanks! will def try and see if this works :smiley:

I tried everything but it just wouldn’t install :frowning:
I deleted every file I can find regarding WeMod, its not on any quarantine on my antivirus, I turned off antivirus when downloading and trying to install, https://api.wemod.com/client/download this offline installer doesn’t work as well it just says unable to open. I even installed an uninstaller app to make sure I remove everything regarding wemod on my comp. Turned off my firewall. Turned off my security when installing apps. Nothing.

It was working first time I downloaded it then it just stopped after a month. I guess ill just give up lol. Only sad thing is I paid for the entire year already and was only able to use it for one month.

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

I noticed you only mentioned the antivirus part of the thread you were linked to. Did you do the other parts too, like updating (or deleting and replacing) .NET Framework?

• What operating system do you have?
    Note that Windows 7 and below are officially abandoned by Microsoft, so they no longer recieve updates to make them compatible with newer software.

• What anti-virus do you have?
    Some are more aggressive than others and may need additional steps. Eset, McAfee, Nortons, and BitDefender in particular are troublesome arse-heads from time to time.

• Are you on a heavily metered or controlled internet connection, for example using internet provided by a school faculty if you are in student housing?
    These organisations place additional security on their networks that you have zero control over. You may need to use a VPN.

• Are you able to provide an error log?