Undertale Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Undertale
This is the official discussion topic of the Undertale Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Attack
3. Max Defense
4. Add 1K Gold
5. Add 1K XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/30/2017
    Started development

• 06/30/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/17/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Can you make the trainer so it works in the omega flowey fight

8 Likes

It wont let me use any of the cheats…could you fix this?

3 Likes

Does this not work with the DRM-free version? I’m getting errors when I link the game.

What error?

It’s telling me it’s not a valid installation. I redeemed my key on Steam so I got it working now. Also, the health cheat doesn’t work in the final boss fight with the flower monster.

Can you send me your save game? so i can check the final boss battle

Currently not working =(

2 Likes

No matter how many times I deactivate the cheats and reactivate it, it doesn’t work. I keep dying. Is there something I should do to make this work? Could there be something I’m doing wrong? (I recently got Infinity and signed up, so I’m new here :no_mouth:)

1 Like

Undertale has recently been updated twice so, I think the trainer needs an update for the cheats to start working again.

Cheats aren’t working. Attempted with administrator mode and non admin mode from loading a save then activating cheats. Walterin may be right as they haven’t worked since from at least the last major updates.

1 Like

trainer’s not working again :confused:

same. its not working

cant open undertale on infinitey

sorry infinity*

Noted, and will be updated soon

2 Likes

Any idea when the Undertale cheats will be updated? I’ve been stuck on Undyne the Undying for a while and had hoped Infinity could help, but according to all these posts the cheats are incompatible

pls update this trainer. Tried to test it out on toriel but nothing happened. tried it again on undyne still nothing. even tried it on normal fights nothing.I did what the trainer said to do but it sadly dosent work.

2 Likes

Infinite Health is not working. (i did download a genocide save but it just doesnt work.) the other cheats work fine as far as i know.

it does not work at all fix pleas really disapointed