Unturned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@piratedom & @WolfsongTheJester330.
Make sure your game is up to date. And ensure you’re playing a legit copy of the game purchased from Steam, as opposed to purchased elsewhere or pirated.

Game is up to date, and I got it for free from Steam

1 Like

The game had an update on the 6th . For the free one. So trainer will need to be updated also can vote in the wemod app to have the trainer updated

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Game launches but on wemod it says we had a problem uploading these cheats. please help i have been waiting for this trainer forever.

Welcome to WeMod @BananaPersonbandit.

Please see this recent post for your issue: Wemod failed loading cheat into your game

Thank you the game launched and every thing was fine until I activated the cheats. Nothing worked
:frowning:

Are you using the store bought steam version of the game ?

Yes I am. Wait can you only use the cheats offline.

Was gonna be my next comment
Yes these trainers are made for singleplayer use only. While some may work online we dont advise to use them online. May cause a ban from game

Mod asks to launch the 64bit version. I don’t understand where to find it. I have windows 10 64bit. Help

Hello @IcaraWinnick and welcome to the WeMod community. :slight_smile:

This means that you need to launch the game first via Steam. Then when on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. It helped

1 Like

I’m glad it did.

Enjoy the game now. And always feel free to pop into the forum, even if it’s just to grab a freebie from https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

hey,i have the same problem as they guy above,but for me it did not worked,when i do that , it says they have a problem loading the cheats into the game ? what should i do? i did restart the game the mod the pc

Hello and welcome to the community @qPink. :slight_smile:

Firstly please make sure your copy of the game is legitimately downloaded from Steam. It’s actually pointless downloading the game from anywhere else other than Steam because it’s free-to-play.

Click the down arrow next to the Play button in the trainer and manually link the .exe of the game to WeMod. Be default it should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME.

If that didn’t help, then see this post here for further troubleshooting: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

i tried everything and still says the same problem

hmm. apparently the trainer doesnt want to load…

does it work online

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to cheat online.

Cheating online negatively affects the experience of the game for other players, which is an incredibly low thing to do.