Unturned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This game gives 64 bit start error. My computer is 64 bit but it gives the same error, please tell me how to solve it

[image]

The game was updated four times this month. On the:

• 7th May
  • 14th May
  • 21st May
  • 28th May

Therefore, the trainer will likely need to be updated. However, when game developers release so many updates in such a short time (usually a sign the developer doesn’t properly test their game updates before releasing them), this makes things difficult for WeMod.

Learn more about trainer updates: Game Queue - WeMod Support

When I activate a cheat it just turns back
off, and two the ones that do stay on don’t
work.

Read previous posts before posting. Like the one directly above yours.

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited Health - Turns On - Not Functioning
Unlimited Stamina - Turns On - Not Functioning
Unlimited Food - Turns On - Unsure
Unlimited Water - Turns On - Unsure
Unlimited Oxygen - Turns On - Not Functioning
No Virus - Unsure
Unlimited Vision - Unsure
Always Warm - Turns On - Not Functioning (Kills you directly when you respawn or spawn in(LOOP KILLED))
No Bleeding - Turns On - Not Functioning
No Broken - Cannot Turn On
Mega Exp - Cannot Turn On

I don’t know what is the issue, Cheat is started when you go ‘play without battleeye’
Just no functioning or broken functioning.

1 Like

anything yet?

Does Not Affect The Game And I Play Without The Defence Stuff So Please Fix…

As @Ravenfyre stated, the game has been updated a lot recently. So the trainer can’t really keep up. When the cheats were updated about 19 days ago, it didn’t even work itself. So, it’s just a waiting game till the trainer or one of the moderators realizes that the trainer is still broken.

Not necessary. The WeMod software detects game updates automatically and adds the game to the testing queue. However, yes when there are a lot of updates to the game over a short period it delays things a bit, which there isn’t anything we can do about.

1 Like

All options seem to be incompatible with the newest version. Is it possible to fix this ?

1 Like

hello everyone I have a problem because when I try to connect wemod with unturned an error pops up with “WE have a trouble to loading wemod in selected game” or something like that. Does anyone know how to fix it?

i am having an issue whenever i click play it opens unturned but wemod
wont work it says wemod needs to run Unturned 64-bit but im using windows 10 64-bit
can somebody please help

2 Likes

Can you please add one hit kill and unlimate ammo next

Unlimited food kills you, unlimited stamina doesn’t work.
Dont know if it happens for other people.

Entirely broken now, and nothing takes effect.
I started the game without battlEye loaded into singleplayer THEN turned on WeMod, once doing that I turn on the mods and nothing happens, although “always warm” kill me if I’m in an area that is not cold, instead of just keeping me at temperature.
I do not own Unturned Gold, I have not purchased anything ingame either.

I hope thats enough information to help with finding the issues.

In short, cheats 1-5 do not engage and drain the bars like a bucket dumping water, did not explore the other cheats yet. might have been a steam update that Wemod might night have got to yet, hope to see this in the creators tab soon. Mad respect too everyone at Wemod.

always Warm seems to cause you to stutter vision wise while in game

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

not working