Unturned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does this still work?

Yes

Can you please add more cheats itā€™s fun but it would be nice to have more cheats

1 Like

. Infinit gas/fuel
.free craft
.speed/jump
. Ammo
.infinit car/vehicle health

1 Like

It would be cool if you added in an instant kill feature and unlimeted resources.

can we add an infinite inventory cheat please? and maybe a possibility of infinite ammo?

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN yo STN seems the cheats ainā€™t working like their supposed to Unlimited health,stam,food,water seem to be glitching just wanted to let ya know. sorry I didnā€™t take the time to read through all the comments so if this has been addressed before I apologize.

Explain glitching?

@STN
for one the stamina bar stayed full but without being able to see it runs out making you stay in one place unless you walk normally or stand still to wait for your stamina to regenerate also your hp still drops and your food and water even though the cheats are saying that they are active.

@STN
when you created this trainer did you only do it in singleplayer?

Yes

wellā€¦ that might explain why they donā€™t work on my friends serverā€¦

The trainer tells you to disable battleeye. Why would that be if it allowed you to cheat online.

i did disable it his server has battleeye disabled aswell

The value are stored on his server.
you still canā€™t change them even if it has battleeye disabled.
Only if youā€™re the host you maybe can use Infinity no guarantees though

ahh ok thanks

How can I turn off BattleEye, yes I know this is an annoying question, but I just need to know.

Whenever I click play from Infinity, it just starts the game normally without cheats.

As someone said before, I will try to open Infinity with Administrator.

And I also do know the fact that if you press play in Steam you get two options, with BattleEye and without BattleEye, the only thing is how do I get Infinity to inject if I start it from Steam? Iā€™m really confused.

INFO [trainer] Weā€™re in! PID: 15012, TID: 14900
ERROR [trainer] Failed to load trainer DLL!
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x000000c1

Ya turn off in steam. Can start the game first , back out to desktop then click play in wemod