Unturned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No error, they just dont work for me

After hitting play go to settings and press save log. Post the log here

1 Like

Ok will do asap

The experience cheat is still not working properly…

1 Like

wont work at all cant seem to detect my unterned and the infinity patchs im on load forever so i have to restart it for other cheats :confused:

None of the Cheats actually work. And yes I have battleye off and VAC Anti Cheat is also off. Sadly the cheats just dont work properly. I would like it if it were to be fixed. (or is it the fact that im running unturned 3.0?).

Are you trying to use the cheats in multiplayer?

Lol this trainer still doesn’t work

The cheats just don’t work in general. No matter what you do, it won’t work. Yes, I am playing Singleplayer and have disabled Battleye, otherwise the cheats wouldn’t be able to activate in the first place.

1 Like

nope singleplayer. i also have battleye off i know how this stuff works im not a pc idiot like people that dont even understand what the word google means. i know my computers. and yes i did everything. i turned off battleye i played singleplayer. do you need in game cheats off as well or something?

If you activate them nothing happens

Is Infinity properly attached to the game?
Also, did you try to run Infinity as Admin?

Trainer needs update, i’ll do it soon

Well Hope you can update it soon

No i am sorry to say but the mods do not work even with battleeye off, not to mention a ton of other games don’t as well. I wanted to be a tester but never got any info back please fix the mods for Unturned.

STN said he will update it when he gets time.

Also we picked testers that were active. You need to report cheats that don’t work before we can update them.

1 Like

The Unturned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Bleeding cheat added
  • Not Broken cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

how do you disable the battleeye thing?

Unlimited EXP still doesn’t work

1 Like