Updating for new versions of games

I am sure I am not the only one to think this but there a certian games such as Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition, and Crysis 2 that give you a message saying that the mod has not been tested for your version and that it can lead to the game crashing. I understand that newer games come out and the pld ones fall through the cracks but personally I would really like an updated version of the trainer for the previously mentioned games and all the others that give the message about possibly crashing the game.

2 Likes

That message is misleading, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the trainer is outdated but simply that you have a different version (you could be using a cracked copy and still get that message). The trainer might and will still work.

I don’t know about crysis 2 but i trained a cracked copy of dark souls 1 and that message is expected if you’re using steam version but trainer should still work.

1 Like

I understand this but at the same time I would like to know that the trainer is going to work on my version without having to many ill affects on my game.

1 Like