Usb not detected help

Well I have a 32 go fat 32 usb. When I downloaded horizon on windows 7 vista everything was fine. It worked for a few days I modded 1 game save but then suddenly yesterday it didn’t detect my sub. I tried to run horizon as an administrator but no success. Also I first formatted the usb on pc then I formatted it on Xbox 360. No luck. My Xbox and pc seems to read the sub but horizon can’t. What’s the problem. Is it with the sub or horizon. I tried different versions of horizon as well on different pc,s but still I just won’t detect my Usb

Gb* usb* sorry for the mistakes auto correct does it

Could u tell me how to access the uid and bios thingy , in steps. I’ll be able to do it then

Also in my usb I can see a contents folder. I think this contains my gamer profile and data saves. But horizon doesn’t detect it. It’s very odd ? Maybe this is a problem with horizon itself?

You won’t need to edit the bios settings. I don’t even think options like what @Sykotik talked about are available on laptops or stock/cheap pc motherboards.

You should try with another flash drive, I had something similar happen to me once and switching flash drives worked. If that doesn’t work, install horizon on another computer and use the same flash drive.

I’ll try that thanks !:grin::blush:

I tried it on another laptop which also has windows 7 but of an older version. Turns out it can now detect my USb again. :grinning:.
Thanks to all of you

I didn’t imply anything. Laptops usually don’t offer much bios settings, at least not that I am aware of. Same goes with old and cheap pc motherboards. I haven’t used much high-end aftermarket pc motherboards so I can’t say anything about them but, I assume, that they would offer more bios tweaks and settings.