V Rising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

im in a private server with a friend. could that be the issue?

Yes, solo only.

none of these cheats are working at all for me. and yes im in a solo only session only changes i have are 5 castle hearts and upto 20 servants everything else is vanilla

1 Like

This does work in private servers. If youā€™re having an issue with it not loading the trainer, start the server, join the game, once youā€™re loaded in click play and enable cheats accordingly. There is a likely chance that it only works for the host as well. Iā€™m going to test this right now in a dedicated private server and update after. --Additionally, thanks for the trainer!

By private server do you mean downloading their client to create a server and then limiting it, or simply choosing the private game option and making sure to mark the solo play only box?

are you asking me or another user?

@MagicLaptop799 - sorry, hit reply thinking it would link, yes, you.

Give me one second Iā€™m testing a few things. I was able to get it to work on the loading screen when loading assets, i clicked play and it loaded. Once I was in game, I enabled what I wanted and it worked fine. This was in a private server, not dedicated or privately hosted, just the option they give you at the menu. It worked with one other player in game as well.

@MagicLaptop799 - I have had no luck. I even limited the clan size to 1 as WELL as clicking the ā€œsolo play onlyā€ box. This was in the Private Game option, so I am going to test the Host a Dedicated Server using their tool/client to see if it works.

Give it a couple hours, I had a game update in steam at 12:55 PST. Trainer may need an update. As of right now, joining a friends dedicated server, I cannot enable the trainer. ā€œ*The game must be launched outside of WeMod before pressing playā€. Iā€™ll continue to update as the day goes on. Trainer was working yesterday all day on my private server *as the host.

@MagicLaptop799 - Thanks!

The Unlimited Health and Super Physical Power donā€™t work after the hotfix patch 0.5.41448.

do you know if i may use it on my private hosted server?

Cheats 1,2,3,4 and 7 donā€™t work, tested more than 3 times with directions used in the notes

1 Like

All the cheats are fine for me.

Still the same for me, numbers mentioned donā€™t work, the rest of them do, idk why

The Unlimited Health does work until you get attacked. For whatever reason the mod stops working and you take damage, then once you take damage your health instantly lowers when you get attacked again and you can be downed and die. Happened to me twice while moving bases. The Super Physical
Power hasnā€™t worked since yesterday for me.

Hi!

Could I have some suggestions for some new cheats?

• instant night cheat
  • more movement speed for the player
  • 0 cooldown on skills
1 Like

I had some issues and thereā€™s been 2 updates. Early access titles, hard to keep up on mods. :-/

Hi, I am in solo only on a Lan server, but nothing is working ā€¦