V Rising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

having issues with unlimited items code. doesn’t seem work, or am i misunderstand what it does? perhaps it only works on consumables, and not your entire inventory?

Hello I’m playing alone but no trick works for me, I created a new game and nothing

None of the codes work.

Nothing works! There where several game patches since last update of this trainer!

1 Like

All of them is working for me. Actually I came here to request three more trainer options.

*Fast cooldowns for spells.
*Teleport to map marker
*fast moving

1 Like

Solo only

Everything seems to work, but the Blood Quality never gets above Frailty?

Also, Unlimited Items does not help make anything you don’t have enough items to make initially. but does allow you to make as many items as long as you have the materials to make at least one…

the only cheats that are useful outside of the normal server settings are max blood quality and super physical damage, the rest can be edited on literally any server, on top of that its not worth to use in solo play because again you can just edit everything yourself to be better than the cheats give

It’s not everybody who knows how to edit cheats :wink:

the game literally tells you advanced settings and tells you what each things does in detail, so its literally pointless lmao esp on solo, and its not cheats if its official settings aside from a few of those

Physical power doesnt work

i could only get it to work when having frail blood only

I need skill 0 cooldown

Followed all the instructions and none of the cheats work.

Ther’s Game update, maybe Cheat have to update, several cheat doesnt work, like Unlimited healt, unlimited blood and super physical power, Thx develop.

Is there a way to turn an existing save into Solo Play, or does an entirely new save have to be made?

Please Update

I saw a youtube guide to migrate saves from Solo Play to Dedicated server but haven’t tried the other way around like what you asked.

Can you add to skip time for making servants or instant servant making something like that other than that everything is working perfect from the cheats

Needs an update. Several cheats don’t work. Only ones that work seems to be unlimited durability and unlimited items.

1 Like