Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the Thanksgiving update, the game crashes when you try to enable cheats. Dunno what causes the Unity crash, but is this going to be updated?

1 Like

Since the Hearth and Home Update, the trainer still seems to work but after a while, the game locks up and crashes. I get an AMD GPU driver warning when it does

Used the following cheats so far: Unlimited Health/Stamina.

I am not sure if it is worth investigating to see if the trainer needs an update?

Are you using any other mods and is this in single player?

Yes, I am using mods but I have never had issues before when using mods with your trainer.

I have used the trainer in a singleplayer and on a dedicated server.

I will, however, do a clean install of Valhiem and use your trainer and see if I get crashes.

If I do get crashes or find any cheats not working, then I will make any debug logs available.

[UPDATE]
Clean install, started the game,
Singleplayer game
attached trainer at the main menu
created new character for this test and a new game world (locally hosted)
after about 30 minutes when building, the game hung while I was building

only used unlimited health and stamina cheats on this test

drivers are up to date

[UPDATE 2]

Restarted game in normal mode , (not using vulkan)

No issues reported yet

There is no Fly cheat. We tried to follow the instructions online for adding each other’s F2 UID to the admin list text file, but it did not work… Please add this, as it is the only command that you are missing and would complete the mod!

Does the cheats only work for the one cheating or does it affect everyone in the game?

You shouldn’t be using them in online in the first place

@TheTeddyBear, Technically @AussiePixelBit is correct, you shouldn’t be cheating in online mode, but if it’s a private server being ran by someone who tells you they are ok with you cheating, prior to doing so, then your question is a valid one, and one i’d like to know the answer to myself.

1 Like

End of the day? WeMod can’t stop anyone from using the cheats online, but they’re the ones risking the ban.

I can’t really answer the question since I don’t play Valheim.

a friend of mine has a private server, and they’re kind of ok with Wemod but only if it won’t affect everyone, so at least for me, I don’t want to use it unless it won’t affect everyone

I run a private server and can tell you definitively that it only affects the one using the cheat.

are you sure none of them affect anyone else?

YUP

I’m something over 120 hours played. My kids play on the same server with some friends and do their own thing while I’m elsewhere just building and chilling and building some more. Flying around to build my roofs, freezing my life so I don’t die from dropping 10 feet because I forgot to eat.

1 Like

@Drakoda:+1:

the only one that is server wide that i have noticed is stealth mode and that is about it

My buddy is hosting a modded valheim server through nitrado, He said I could use the trainer for building inns and arenas stuff like that….but say I wanted to do a bit more then that XD would I be able to use these cheats on his server without him knowing (if I’m Not obvious about it) I just wanna make sure he can’t see the logs or anything like that

the one hit objects cheat dosent work anymore

2 Likes

Unlimited Tools & Equipments Durability. Does not work anymore :confused:

3 Likes

Can confirm that the following features do not work anymore. Games has not been updated in a while but wemod has.

• Unlimited Stamina
  • Stealth Mode
  • Carry Weight Modification
  • Player Speed Modification
  • Jump Height Modification
  • One Hit Destroy
  • Unlimited Food Duration
  • Unlimited Rested Effect
  • Unlimited Items (opening and closing the inventory, nothing changes)
  • No Crafting Requirements and Unlock Blueprints
1 Like

The god mode / unlimited stamina and the movement speed cheats have saved the game for me. I would’ve 100% quit otherwise. Many thanks for the trainer, amazing work.

1 Like