Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A Suggestion: A cheat to make structures built by the player indestructible. Me an many other players love to build in Valheim, but some creatures are so strong they can destroy a lot. Happy Holidays and thank you for the nice work. :smiley:

1 Like

They’re fixing the “strong creatures” issue in the next Valheim patch. Should alleviate a lot of the issues with some of the later raids.

One hit destroy objects does not only apply to players, it is applying to creatures as well. They will one hit destroy your base. When playing with my brother on my hosted server, when we change zones, the mod stops working. He has to relogg and then it starts working again.

Thanks for your work on this project.

Does not work with other mods installed in the BepinX folder.

not working again

1 Like

Hope it’s getting updated soon :slight_smile:

could we get an unlimited eitr?

6 Likes

yes! totally agree!

Didnt Work atm pls fix

Not sure what happen, cheats were working a couple days ago but now they don’t.

2 Likes

Please add an option for Flight

1 Like

is there a way of adding a mod that can auto explore the map since the command was taken out of the console

The current cheat table doesn’t work with the newest update 0.213.4 from February 7th 2023.
It’ll crash to Desktop everytime it attempts to connect to the game. It was working fine a few hours before that update.

hello
[17:56]
i have more ideas for game in wemod

need unlimit mana (eiter)
need unlimit hp (for pet LOX in mode mounted)
need unlimit energy (for pet LOX in mode mouned)

1 Like

doesnt work as of 02/13/2023

The trainer is still working properly. Where did you buy it and are you playing singleplayer?

Is wemod still not updating this mod to support valheim plus? If not is there a way I can do it myself as if a plugin maybe into the valheim plus mod to allow it to work? As of right now only a few do not work.

WeMod only create trainers for vanilla versions of games. If you add other mods, WeMod can’t guarantee the trainer will still work.

So even if a 3rd party mod gets a lot of support to be paired with, you won’t do it?
Is that what I’m understanding?

Yes. WeMod’s trainers are designed for vanilla gameplay.