Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

cant really ask for anything else from this cheat… well perhaps having the wind behind you always while sailing however, just downed 4th boss with a mate (honestly i wasn’t cheating)… well cheated a little just getting up the bloody mountain with stamina…

@golbat3wombat: depends on who the server admin is. They cant really tell unless u make it obvious. best tell them your using wemod to build a base or something.
It may be an issue if your on pvp servers.

@ChiefArbour: you opening your inventory and closing a few times after u set it… it takes a few seconds in game to figure it out…

great trainer! only thing i would change is the fast lvl. if it had each one of the skills as options as well as the main it would be nice.

Iron ingots don’t work with unlimited items for me?

yes and it works, as i am currently using it in a dedi server w/o them even knowing xD

God mode is also not working but unlimited health is. Was there some sort of sneaky patch by Valheim devs I didn’t notice?

Unlimited tools & equipment durability currently not working for me as well but I’m still able to use everything else

2 Likes

Is it possible to add explore map function?

1 Like

Would it be possible to separate no crafting requirement and unlock all blueprints?

the one hit destroy objects works but its for the animals too meaning they can destroy stuff when they hit it, can we change to only the character? makes it hard to put up a fence to trap them when the pigs destroy it in one hit lol .

No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprint

can you please separate the cheats otherwise the trainer is great.

2 Likes

This cheat crash the game for me after the new update :confused:

it has been updated so it should work now.

I would like to ask the people who made these cheats to add one more cheat.

A cheat to allow us to use the portal while carrying precious cargo like copper, tin, iron and etc, also to be able to travel through the portal with the cart :smiley:

1 Like

yes but that update make my game crash

Couldn’t agree more.

No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprint

can you please separate the cheats otherwise the trainer is great.

edit :I could find another trainer who makes it possible, unfortunately it is not allowed to post here.

if you want to have the cheat please use pn or google search.

hope this is not a permanent solution and will soon be separated.

3 Likes

This please.

Update please didn’t work

hey @FLiNG plz consider update this cheat, thanks

This still works for me even after the latest game update. However, I had to uninstall all mods and start on a fresh install. Some of the cheats do not work when I had a mod (one or several).

if i use cheats as a host will other player get them too?