Valkyria Chronicles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Valkyria Chronicles
This is the official discussion topic of the Valkyria Chronicles Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. Unlimited Attacks
4. Unlimited Command Points
5. Unlimited DCT
6. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2019
    Started development

• 01/06/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Xp portion of the trainer is not working, is there something I need to do to get it to work is it suppose to work instantly?

1 Like

No probably need some xp first then will work

nope, tried that doesnt work

1 Like

Can confirm on EXP. Had 36,000 from doing ‘Behind her blue flame’, used it all up on upgrades and it didn’t replenish, just went down to zero. Money isn’t working either from what I can see

Unlimited attacks is messing with the ability to crouch and to hop over barriers.

Also when it’s the enemy phase, infinite health stops working, and units can be killed.

Keeping fingers crossed for future unlimited ammo for grenades, lancers, snipers.

4 Likes

aha figured it out.
its not unlimited, but you get more exp and money than if you played without the cheat (i figured it out by ending up with over 1m in money despite buying all upgrades)

So not… unlimited, just increased? Did you play a skirmish with and without to compare results? Just wondering how you can tell.

1 Like

the Valkyria Chronicles are not working wan i play the game, i click to activate, it says it on but they don’t work.

It should be working. Are you using the steam store bought version ?
Not trying to use this online?

yes i am using steam store bought version but the code don’t work. they did the first time but not now.

the xp and money cheats do not work

1 Like

XP and Money cheats don’t give you unlimited, but they do multiply them significantly. The unlimited ammo works, but it messes with crouch, crawl and hops so use at your own inconvenience (if you toggle it off it’ll go back to normal, just toggle it back on).

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one having trouble with the infinite health cheat; I’m also having this same issue, which is how I lost so many units on the last mission I completed.

Please update cheats? not working.

1 Like

Could I also request an update on this game please.

2 Likes