VALKYRIE ELYSIUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

VALKYRIE ELYSIUM
This is the official discussion topic of the VALKYRIE ELYSIUM Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Ignore Divine Arts Gauge
3. Add Soul On Summon
4. Max Combo
5. Freeze Combo Timer
6. Unlimited All Items
7. Add Item On Use
8. Edit Item Quantity
9. Unlimited Yellow Souls
10. Edit Yellow Souls
11. Multiply Proficiency Gain
12. Instant Kill
13. Ignore Weapon & Skill Requirement
14. Remove Skill Learn Cost Check
15. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/21/2022
    Started development

• 11/22/2022
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 11/22/2022
    Ignore Weapon & Skill Requirement cheat added
    Remove Skill Learn Cost Check cheat added

• 04/04/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The VALKYRIE ELYSIUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats

nice work as usual , only issue i find is the ignore learn skill requirements option , it allows you to hold A if using a controller like you would do with learning any skill but does does nothing afterwards (just a never ending learning skill loop that never actually learns).

EDIT: unlimited items gave me everything i needed too upgrade skills and weapons , Multiply proficiency gain does not seem to work.

Will have a look shortly. Ah yes the proficiency should be a number parameter instead. So the code enable the Hold bar to learn the skill, but the actual code to learn the skill is the same with Weapon Enhance, means you need both activated for proper effect. No wonder why I didn’t notice that before.

Changes:

• Ignore Weapon & Skill Requirement cheat added
  • Remove Skill Learn Cost Check cheat added
1 Like

Hi the Unlimited Items Cheat does not let you gain the weapons from the side quest since it shows on your list.

The codes does not work .

Codes are not work right now.

it didnt work for me

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

no enter cheats for me, no enter anyone

Trainer seems to still not work for updated version.

i cant activate the others mod accept edit item,edit yellow souls and multiply proficiency

Everything still work according to our tester. Maybe do some troubleshoot on your end or contact our tech support on Discord.

To everyone who is having problems with the mods not working, make sure that the trainer points to the VALYRIE_ELYSIUM .exe file that’s located in the path of /Valkyrie Elysium/VALKYRIE_ELYSIUM/Binaries/Win64 for the mods to properly connect.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I have not STEAM-Version and for me not works the WEMOD :(((

now seems to works… will testing now

This should be pinned to the top.
it works perfectly.

Looks like, this trainer is only available for Pro Member. Doesn’t work for non pro user.

It can be used by non-pro users but will not respond to non-Steam data. Especially not for cracked games.

1 Like