Vampire Survivors Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Force Weapon doesn’t seem to be working now. Was working fine a few days ago before the game’s most recent update, not sure if that was the issue. I’ve even tried turning off hyper mode, eggs and everything else and still doesn’t force the selected weapon when I level.

thanks for the trainer, seems instant treasure opening animation doesn’t work anymore on v1.6.105

The Vampire Survivors cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

you dont have to be on beta branch to use this (incredibly helpful) tool anymore. public release received big update with new engine & coop. i tested the trainer for…many many hours now
-godmode :white_check_mark:
-dmg mult :white_check_mark:
-set coins :x: space always stays blank, in powerup, in main and ingame
-lifetime coins :x: same as above
-force item on lvlup :white_check_mark:
-item select :white_check_mark: (would love alphabetical sorting tho :smirk:)
-force dupe :white_check_mark:
-set lvl :x: doesnt change lvl shown on hud, but…*
-set xp :x: mostly same with set-coins sometimes, on new run says 0, blank as soon as you pick up one xp
-get stat/set stat :curly_loop: most are greyed out, didnt look up/test everyone; at least armor and amount seem to work
-all chars unlock :man_shrugging: did not test
-always best chest :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: basically always on here. love it. :green_heart:
-instant open chest :curly_loop: animation is very quickly over but…the fcking jingle keep playing til the end.**
-timer mult. :white_check_mark: helps keep the reaper off a little longer, game doesnt seem to like it very much tho. see for yourself, cant really explain.

its been a pleasure.:joystick:

*lets say you changed from 150 to 50 again (damn reaper) then as soon as u pick up any xp it triggers a minigun firing the words “level up” out of your head and you can watch hud count fast af back to 150 again. most likely until it gets there, youll alredy be 160…or dead.
also the “true” lvl value stays visible until new run or editing.

**also devs seem to messed up soundassets. the sound on lvl up and (how could it else be) this kirby-on-crack soundfile are much louder than anything other ingame.

Xbox GamePass version works too??

1 Like

I clicked on “play” following the new update on the original (new engine) version of the game, and the trainer does not work anymore. Can someone please update the trainer? Thank you

edit: nevermind, my antivirus flagged it and made it unusable but I restored it. I actually had the trainer on the exemption list of my antivirus but I guess with the new update it flagged a separate file of the trainer for the same cheats and program and I had to add that file to the exemption list

Hey.

Currently, it does not work for Gamepass.
I’ve tested here.

Waiting for that too

Can we get some mod support for the xbox game pass version of the game?

1 Like

Looks like “Magnet” offset may not be correct? At least, editing does not work on it as far as I can tell and have experienced.

1 Like

Game crashes immediately upon entering any level.

The timer multiplier no longer works and I am getting iffy results with damage multiplier as well.

Changes:

Getting random crashes when the mod is activated. Using Infinite Health and either toggling it on and off a couple of times or when it is activated and there is a lot of activity on the screen I will get the random crashes.

System: Ryzen 9 5950X, 64GB DDR4 3600 18, 3080 w/ latest drivers, and all my sound drivers and distributables are up to date as well. Windows 11 Pro.

@Raeyth
I’m not entirely sure why that’d happen. I don’t see anything wrong with the mod itself, and can’t replicate the crashes either. But still, I’ve made some changes and it hopefully won’t crash your game anymore. Give it a try.

Thanks for looking into this! I’m not able to replicate reliably either so I’m going to chalk it up to some system stability on my end. I’m looking at you RAM… Appreciate the MOD and everything you all do!

Hallo, der Trainer funktioniert mit dem neuen Update des Spiels nicht mehr

costant crashes

Changes:

• Force Duplicate Next Accessory cheat added

Changes:

Any way to get stat and money cheats that work on Adventure mode?

1 Like