Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong
This is the official discussion topic of the Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Reset Hunger
2. Reset Suspicion
3. Reset Willpower
4. Super Movement Speed
5. Unlimited Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/20/2022
    Started development

• 05/20/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

some issues, like the trainer cant find the game, and it launches multiple copiesā€¦ and doesnt work, looking for a fix on this.

Found Fix, add the Vampire-Shipping.exe to the Target for WeMod!

3 Likes

These cheats are so lame

1 Like

thanks, buddy, I was frustratedā€¦ and made my own cheat engine entry xD

It doesnā€™t work. It repeatedly fails to find the game, yet it launches it perfectly, and I had no issues with the launch. I load into my game, and it then fails to find it. Simply put, WeMod does not work for this game. Seems to be a theme as of late. The last 4 or 5 games I bought, whether from Steam or EPIC, the app fails to find it. Even when I delete the path, and reset it again. It doesnā€™t work.

2 Likes

the most important cheat for me at the moment is a little pain to get it to work, since you basically have to wait untill you have more than 6 exp wich takes quite some time. it would be more effective if you could get it to work right away. the will and hunger cheat seem to work sometimes and sometimes get stuck

could you improve the exp cheat please?

Yea this does not work at allā€¦

Good thing we pay money for this stuff. Lame cheats too. Canā€™t even use the skill one.

1 Like

they cheat work also you need to wait until you get past to prolong and get choices on what to put xp on if you go straight to customize your character you can turn on the exp and buy everything.

they managed to make the add exp cheat work even from the prologue. would be great something like that here too

Hello Mr.AntiFun, just wanted to let you know that the cheat is under not compatible section right now. Normally like in TWW3 or Humankind it could have worked but Swansongā€™s cheat just turns off on itself. Thanks for your time and replyā€¦

Hello, the cheats doesent work

1 Like

Bonjour, Ƨa ne marche toujours pasā€¦ Pouvez vous Lā€™up ? Merci dā€™avance

Anyone else got this to work correctly? Iā€™ve got it pointing to the right exe, but still says having issues finding the game even though it launches.

1 Like

Need updateļ¼

Please Update

This doesnt work for this game. Even though the game is installed and works well, wemod still wants me to install it.

If i go the ā€œAdd customā€ route and choose the Swansong.exe from the game folder, then hit play i get error ā€œweā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened gameā€ ā†’ the game launches anyway but mods are not available.

Same Problem here, trainer / cheat doesnt work for this game - ā€œweā€™re having trouble starting or finding your gameā€ - game launches, but mods are not availableā€¦

How? I am passed the prologue and have 75 exp points to spend and I canā€™t get the cheat to work?

2 Likes

Is there a secret to getting this trainer to work? I canā€™t get unlimited xp and have tried almost everything. I am no longer in the prologue and have 70 plus xp.

2 Likes