Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update would be great, thanks!

2 Likes

why cant we even boost an update? this is taking a long time for an update

3 Likes

Dear @MrAntiFun, people are waiting for an update, we demand you for doing it. Thanx!

2 Likes

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

What bug did u guys even fix ? the fast construction still doesn’t work !!!

4 Likes

dear monsieur, the fast construction do not work… plz fix it ,thank u!

2 Likes

None of the mods seem to work for me. I’ve fiddled with the file location etc. and the app says that the mods are playing but they aren’t doing anyhting

4 Likes

Seems like nothing has been changed. I tested fast construction, unlimited units health, AI accepts all deals and reset infamy, still not working.

4 Likes

Fast construction still doesn’t work

2 Likes

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

hello. i think there are need to optimization cause, when i using this mode it become laggy.

3 Likes

Hello, I think there are still some bugs on the quick construction of buildings
For example, I can’t disable the feature.
Countries all over the world can build their buildings without spending time.

4 Likes

hello. the game already updated. and set gold reserve does not working.

2 Likes

the unlimited unit health does not working after game update

3 Likes

Ingame the Unit Unlimited Health does not work. The construction is instant for every nation which breaks the game because the AI is contructing everything to their limits and they break the market.

1 Like

To respond to the people saying the Unlimited Units Health isn’t working, it is, but it isn’t affecting your units’ demoralization, casualties, and deaths. It just keeps the unit manpower number the same. You won’t lose the battle but will still accrue war exhaustion because of the latter.

Along with that issue, I also noticed that AI Accepts All Deals still doesn’t work with Fast Interest. And just as everyone else is saying, Fast Construction is very much bugged as it is applied to other countries and cannot be turned off even when you switch it off.

1 Like

I think the AI is also getting the benefit from fast construction, it spawned crazy amount of factories uncontrollably

2 Likes

Unlimited Units Health isn’t working, after the 1.2.7 patch

1 Like

I can’t activate the following 2 options, Fast Construction and Unlimited Units Health. Is it my mistake or do they have to fix it?

1 Like

The idea is that it does not affect morale either

1 Like