Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I realized later on in the day that it had been updated again sigh… I also noticed now the reset infamy button doesn’t work either.

2 Likes

I hate to update this game

1 Like

Game version updated to 1.2.7.

1 Like

Yeah, noticed that too. Feature is unusable for me because of that.

1 Like

doesn’t work right now!

1 Like

重置恶名的功能无法使用,希望及时修复,谢谢

1 Like

After the update on March 23, the author found that the functions of “AI accepts all transactions”, “set gold reserve”, “set credit” and “reset notoriety” in the game still could not be used. I think the author needs to test the functions again.

4 Likes

The mod does not work correctly, making it unusable. Please update.

2 Likes

fast build and fast tech affect the AI …therefore its pretty much useless =( does this trainer just apply a console command?

3 Likes

Doesn’t work properly. Cheats work on AI as well. Please update.

1 Like

Set Gold Reserve and Set credit is not working

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Instant Construction and Research still affect AI

edit 1- I may be mistaken, I’m doing more checks.

edit 2- more checks, and I don’t believe AI is being affected anymore.

edit 3- build queue is no longer required, fast construction instant builds while paused. so if you’re unsure like I am, don’t run it while unpaused.

edit 4- I’ve noticed Mexico has 500+ factories (in one state), the game I’m testing in has only been running for 20ish years. so chances are the mod is not perfectly fixed yet.

1 Like

thank you so much MrAntiFun, Set Gold Reserve and Set Credit are working Good.

Instant Construction still affects AI

From what I have noticed unlimited health isn’t working, although judging by other’s people’s comments it may work in a more subtle way.
AI accepts all deals definitely isn’t working.
I believe instant construction may still be affecting AI.
In any case thank you so much for the cheats.

1 Like

I invaded Mexico as Indian territory with 2k troops. it works so that you don’t lose the manpower in the army. you don’t take morale damage, attrition, etc. Your armies basically get god moded.

I think the construction feature affects AI and doesn’t seem to turn off even if you toggle it off. What a bummer, I guess I have to stop my grand campaign here since I have -20k wheat lmao.

Unlimited Unit Health has a weird side effect where you can lose infinite manpower (which doesnt affect your actual manpower), which means you lose any major war pretty much instantly as your losses skyrocket and your war support drops to 0 in about 2 days.

u can Counter that with /add_war_support (country) (amount)