Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think I found a temporary semi-solution to this. it appears the ai for controlling the country and the ai controlling the private investment pool are separate. While the country ai has far more things to compute, it doesn’t go that crazy with manually building, because it can only go so fast. the private pool ai, however, have only the option of build/no-build and where to build it, so the ai, unchecked, will go haywire building 100s of buildings in less than a couple ingame weeks. to solve the Investment ai, go to game rules and toggle investment pool from “automatic” to “manual”. This drastically slows down the insane build rate of the other countries, and also keeps your country’s economy under your control instead of suddenly having 30 art academies in a state.

it also works if you just hover your mouse over the technology tab after a week has passed since the selected tech starts researching.

is there any way to have a ‘bureaucracy’ modifier please lol.

Unlimited Unit Health doesn’t seem to work anymore…

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The new instant construction is now making private consutrctions instant as well… this breaks the whole game. Could you make instruction not work for private constructions, but only government constructions?

1 Like

And also it does not turn off after the function is turned off.

I really wish they could get Construction and research resolved appropriately, especially after nearly a year of updates and changes.

• Construction and Research: Does not turn off in-game and still applies to AI
  • Gold and Credit: Operates as intended
  • Unit Health: Operates as intended
  • Reset Infamy: Operates as intended
  • AI Accept Deals: Operates as intended
1 Like

You can set Private Constructions to “Directly Controlled” in the pre-game Rule settings which will help mitigate “rogue” Capitalists.

This is probably the worst paradox mod out of any of their games

1 Like

This is my genuine opinion and suggestion. Over the past one and a half years, I have been providing feedback and waiting for the author’s updates, but the issue has never been resolved.
Wemod and author need to take user feedback seriously. I frequently play the game Victoria 3, and there has been a persistent severe issue with its mod. Whenever a modifier is used, it ruins the entire game session. Despite several updates to both the game and the mod over the past one and a half years, this issue persists. The community forums are filled with people discussing and reporting this problem, yet it seems the mod author turns a blind eye. Even with updates, the problem remains unresolved. This is a deeply concerning situation. In contrast, a personal cheat software by another developer, FLiNG, perfectly addresses this issue. Interestingly, the original cheat development for Victoria 3 was also handled by FLiNG. I’m unsure why WeMod decided to switch developers, and I can’t comprehend why the new developer ignores such a serious issue with their cheat tool. I’ve reported this problem before but received no response. Now, the only thing I can do is to give WeMod a negative review, cancel my subscription, and advise all my friends against using this platform that disregards player feedback so blatantly.

4 Likes

Somewhat more detailed Info would be great, as I thought the “Bugs” were resolved and it ruined my save.

1 Like

dumb cheats, which affect all AI countries

2 Likes

can someone delete all the existing mod and add new ones? or at least explain why they are so bad?

1 Like

Just use the “Unlock Console” Command, if you type in console “Fast” Or “No” and then press tab it will show u some esential Commands, And if you want achievements then simple Type “Achievement.Toggel.debug” and press tab for auto complete again. (thats basily a manuel way for good cheats) btw. sorry for bad grammar.

2 Likes

Worst paradox cheat of all time

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun can we get some info if you will polish this cheat or does it stay like this for now?

1 Like

Patch 1.5 is out, I can confirm that the mods no longer work

5 Likes

Hi love your cheats for Vic3! been playing for a while now however after the recent update (1.5) I can’t seem to get them to work in game anymore.
This is a very new issue and you may be already working on it, but just in case :slight_smile:
Example: set gold reserves does not increase the gold reserves for the country i play.
Have I loaded it wrong or does it need to be updated?
Thank you!

4 Likes

it needs to be updated.

5 Likes