Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you have an estimated guess for when you can release the update?

Nothing works in steam.

any word on when you might be able to get this to work

cheats don’t work for me on gog version of the game (v2.03)

Still nothing is working in steam version, any news on a fix?

Same here as Sombreland, GOG version 2.03

Cheats don’t work on any version of this game

It doesnt work for me either. I cant even get it to be at 64bits for some reason, it doesnt give me the option.

Can try and start the game first from steam then alt tab out and press play in wemod after game is running sometimes that works with 64 / 32 bit
Unfortunately The trainer creator is no longer with us any more so if this is no longer working it will have to be picked up by one of the other trainer devs.
The game has probably updated in the last 2 years too

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Nope cheats still not working

Confirmed. As of this message, Still not working :frowning:

Major Bummer !

This particular trainer is not working with the current version of Vikings (v2.1). Considering Steam has been selling this particular game still it’d be nice if this trainer was brought up to date so that it can work. Seems like it hasn’t for some time now.

2 Likes

I am still watching to see if this will get the love it deserves. This is still a game in circulation, I can only hope it gets updated soon.

1 Like

Make sure the trainer is added into your WeMod favourites. This is so the trainer developers can see how popular the game is in the queue.

And as a Pro user, you can boost it further up the queue if you wish. :slight_smile:

Link: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

The game is not in the queue, and there is no way to add it to the queue either. I have had it in my favorites for almost a year now. This new queue system is not really beneficial to Pro Users. Just because I add it to my Favorites will not add it to the queue. I am one pro user in the sea of many. If there was a way to add it to the queue, I would have added all my boost to it already! If I can at least get it on the queue and boost it, even a miniscule amount, at least it is in/on the Queue for OTHERS to See !!

As much as I like the new Boosting system with the viewable Queuing List, it is still flawed.

Anyways, Thanks for the reply, It is appreciated. I am glad to see the forums are still watched and maintained.

:Tips Hat:
Forbidden69

2 Likes

Games are sorted in the queue depending on how many people have it in their favourites. If the game isn’t as popular as others currently in the queue, it won’t immediately show up.

You don’t need to be Pro to add games to your favourites in order to get it in the queue. You only need to be Pro to boost it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope we get an update soon

update plz game looks fun right now but its super tedious to farm for levels

can you update this game plz?

Please read previous posts before posting. Requesting updates via forum threads is not the correct procedure. Plus, as stated next to STN’s username, he is retired from WeMod, therefore won’t be updating the trainer (another trainer developer will have to take the reins).
See here: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #35 by Ravenfyre